Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Tried Telling All of You (KU lean)

Started by WOOPIGMAN, September 28, 2017, 12:40:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WOOPIGMAN

Les Miles, will be announced as our next head coach, if something falls through and someone beats us to the punch, we will then go after Gundy then Brent Venables. The reason Miles, over Gundy and Venables, is the SEC head coaching experience. We will have great coordinators with Miles and great systems with the other two.

WOOPIGMAN

If Stoops would show interest he would be announced now, but he is taking a break.

PorkRinds

Announced now? We don't even have an opening right now. And if we hire Mikes I'm going to vomit and immediately be a darksider.

WOOPIGMAN

Just let it unfold. If you're mad about Miles coming here, you don't get it

WOOPIGMAN

Miles will go to a hurry up offense and keep his fundamentally sound defensive strategy! We have everything under control! Woo pig boys!

RazorPiggie

Just stop with the stupid thread already.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 28, 2017, 12:41:41 pm
Announced now? We don't even have an opening right now. And if we hire Mikes I'm going to vomit and immediately be a darksider.

You can ride shotgun with me....

PRJ

WOOPIGMAN

? How about some excitement, is this not what you guys want? Miles, only weakness was his inability on offense, we fixed that ourselves by talking with certain hurry up coordinators of importance and paid him to do what he's best at, recruit, our biggest weakness. Defense will be naturally solid.

jkstock04

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 28, 2017, 12:40:13 pm
Les Miles, will be announced as our next head coach, if something falls through and someone beats us to the punch, we will then go after Gundy then Brent Venables. The reason Miles, over Gundy and Venables, is the SEC head coaching experience. We will have great coordinators with Miles and great systems with the other two.
Seems legit.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

EastexHawg

Is he going to bring the Cajun Caveman with him as an assistant...after LSU fires him, that is...so when Miles leaves we can promote him to be our head coach, too?  Oh, boy!  Two for the price of one!

RazorPiggie

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 28, 2017, 12:53:32 pm
? How about some excitement, is this not what you guys want? Miles, only weakness was his inability on offense, we fixed that ourselves by talking with certain hurry up coordinators of importance and paid him to do what he's best at, recruit, our biggest weakness. Defense will be naturally solid.

LSU recruits itself. I could have a top 10 class if I was the coach there.

1highhog

You know nothing and there is no way that Les Miles will be Coach at Arkansas.

WOOPIGMAN

Guys, we will be back to prosperity soon enough! Calm down! Trust us, the ones who actually understand and think things through!

1highhog

RME

Wildhog

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 28, 2017, 12:58:41 pm
Guys, we will be back to prosperity soon enough! Calm down! Trust us, the ones who actually understand and think things through!

Oh, so this is a troll account.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

RME

Quote from: Wildhog on September 28, 2017, 12:59:25 pm
Oh, so this is a troll account.

Hell, don't even give him that satisfaction. Trolls are usually witty and clever. This guy's just an attention-seeking dumbass.

WOOPIGMAN

Oh yeah, Brian Kelly, is an option also! If things go too far south

hoglady

I just don't understand how anyone could think that Miles (who couldn't run an effective offense at LSU) - could do much of anything at Arkansas.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

PonderinHog

Quote from: hoglady on September 28, 2017, 01:02:19 pm
I just don't understand how anyone could think that Miles (who couldn't run an effective offense at LSU) - could do much of anything at Arkansas.
Especially since we have artificial turf.

hoghearted

Ditto
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

KlubhouseKonnected

Herp then derp, hurp hurp el durp. Herp herp hurp durp, herp via DERP!

OP
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

porkrindjimmy

Petrino has a better chance of getting rehired here than Leslie.

Stop with this nonsense.

PRJ

Kevin

long did help the man get an raise & extension
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

LRHawg

this is one of those threads that lowers your IQ after reading it.

rhames

I'm going with the over/under on the age of the OP at 11.5
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

RME

Quote from: rhames on September 28, 2017, 01:12:01 pm
I'm going with the over/under on the ageIQ of the OP at 11.5

FIFY

And I'll take the under.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on September 28, 2017, 12:53:05 pm
You can ride shotgun with me....

PRJ
We're gonna need a bigger car..maybe a bus?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 28, 2017, 01:17:13 pm
We're gonna need a bigger car..maybe a bus?

I got just the one we will need......a 1965 lincoln Continental....

PRJ

twistitup

Presser @ 4pm Saturday

CBB will be announced as A.D. (marketing background) in addition, Les coming in as HC.

Long took a job at NWACC
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

GunnerHawg70

I'm still wondering why we even respond to WOOPIGMAN?!?! But alas, here I am responding.  Wasting brain cells on WOOPIGMAN.  I wonder how hard is it to sit around and dream up BS, find the words to articulate BS, and have the balls to post BS on HV???

You win WOOPIGMAN, I'm perplexed and defeated. :P

twistitup

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 28, 2017, 01:21:26 pm
I'm still wondering why we even respond to WOOPIGMAN?!?! But alas, here I am responding.  Wasting brain cells on WOOPIGMAN.  I wonder how hard is it to sit around and dream up BS, find the words to articulate BS, and have the balls to post BS on HV???

You win WOOPIGMAN, I'm perplexed and defeated. :P

just be accepting

Next1_04

Why is is so hard to grasp that BB is not going to be fired after this season? I don't get it. Is it people just refuse to accept it or...idk. Tired of the regurgitated bull crap on MMQB.

We play a new team this week, can we not concentrate on discussing whether we are going to win or lose that game? What am I talking about, this is Hogville. 

twistitup

Quote from: Next1_04 on September 28, 2017, 01:25:11 pm
Why is is so hard to grasp that BB is not going to be fired after this season? I don't get it. Is it people just refuse to accept it or...idk. Tired of the regurgitated bull crap on MMQB.

We play a new team this week, can we not concentrate on discussing whether we are going to win or lose that game? What am I talking about, this is Hogville. 

NMST is 9th in the nation in passing - how do our DB's hold up in your opinion?  Do we get a pass rush?

Piggfoot

We have a better chance of Gruden coming.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Hogwild

Quote from: twistitup on September 28, 2017, 01:26:18 pm
NMST is 9th in the nation in passing - how do our DB's hold up in your opinion?  Do we get a pass rush?

They are also in 9th place in the Sun Belt

QuoteNew Mexico State Aggies football
2-2, 9th in Sun Belt
Saturday, September 30, 11:00 AM on SECN
Razorback Stadium, Fayetteville, Arkansas

New Mexico State
Aggies

@
Arkansas
Razorbacks   

sowmonella

Quote from: WOOPIGMAN on September 28, 2017, 01:00:53 pm
Oh yeah, Brian Kelly, is an option also! If things go too far south

This guy is why we need a minimum IQ test before posting.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Piggfoot

On a side note I did hear that we contacted Pine Creek Turf in Georgia to give an estimate for covering RRS field with Celebration Bermuda. Miles' favorite grass.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Razorbackers

Redhogs

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on September 28, 2017, 01:00:48 pm
Hell, don't even give him that satisfaction. Trolls are usually witty and clever. This guy's just an attention-seeking dumbass.
Exactly.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Hawgzinbowlz

younghog

GO HOGS

HoggyCat

We'd then hit the trifecta of less with more coaches.

No thanks. I'll pass.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

island hog

Been10Hog

Why do you think Miles wins here when he couldn't at LSU? Miles may come but the Honey Badger, NFL receivers and Leonard Fournette are not

GoHogzzGo

Please no. He'll eat all our astroturf
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.