Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Didn't Realize That Lamar Jackson Is the Lover Of ESPN Announcers

Started by Vantage 8 dude, October 21, 2017, 01:40:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vantage 8 dude

Watching the Louisville/Florida State game I swear both announcers-Mark Jones and Rod Gilmore-have a "man love" for Lamar Jackson. They're practically drooling and gushing their sweetness for the young man. According to him Jackson should already be renamed the Heisman Award winner based strictly on his athleticism. They seem to think that the overall lackluster UL record is the only thing that could prevent him from repeating. At the same time they seem to be totally overlooking the other contenders in the race.

Oops....little Jackie just got whacked, fumbled, and a FSU defender has just run it back for a "scoop and score" from about 37 yards out. Hummmm........that ain't gonna help his coronation.

Pork Ranger

Not like he won the Hiesman last year

You guys that piss and moan over the commentators every week are annoying AF

HiggiePiggy

He is a great player and won the Heisman last year.  He will always get a lot of love.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

The Hawg Marshal

Announcing games nationally is an impossible job. I'm sure Louisville fans are complaining they are being disrespected.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: BritneySpareRibs on October 21, 2017, 01:42:21 pm
Not like he won the Hiesman last year

You guys that piss and moan over the commentators every week are annoying AF
It's a website. Part of the features of such. Simple....if you don't like it don't read it. That's one the features as well ;)

The Hawg Marshal

At least it's not as bad as when Tebow was playing. The announcers used to talk about him during every game. Even the games that the Gators weren't playing in. I've never seen anything like it.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on October 21, 2017, 01:57:49 pm
At least it's not as bad as when Tebow was playing. The announcers used to talk about him during every game. Even the games that the Gators weren't playing in. I've never seen anything like it.
Well you most definitely have a very good point. Yep, you would have thought that little Timmy could even walk on water.

holeinthewall

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 21, 2017, 01:40:18 pm
Watching the Louisville/Florida State game I swear both announcers-Mark Jones and Rod Gilmore-have a "man love" for Lamar Jackson. They're practically drooling and gushing their sweetness for the young man. According to him Jackson should already be renamed the Heisman Award winner based strictly on his athleticism. They seem to think that the overall lackluster UL record is the only thing that could prevent him from repeating. At the same time they seem to be totally overlooking the other contenders in the race.

Oops....little Jackie just got whacked, fumbled, and a FSU defender has just run it back for a "scoop and score" from about 37 yards out. Hummmm........that ain't gonna help his coronation.

Simple question would you take him over any QB on the Hogs?  You don't have to answer.