Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

De'Ron Davis 2016 BBall Recruit

Started by -Blu, July 14, 2013, 05:22:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blu

There's a new video of De'Ron Davis talking about recruitment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=115k6TJ8UBQ

It was Indiana reporters interviewing him, so they were pushing the issue for Indiana..  He said he really likes our facilities and said us and CU are recruiting him hard.  More good news about this is that the Indiana reporters were asking him how often he talks to their coach, and it's not that often.  Anybody on the inside him any more info on him?  RazorAg maybe?

OnTheHillHogFan

I think his dad helped start the Arkansas Hawks and he is friends with Mike Conley
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

The_Iceman

De'Ron Davis and Malik Monk would be an A+ 2016 class for Mike Anderson. We can dream, right?

-Blu

Quote from: The_Iceman on July 14, 2013, 06:53:37 pm
De'Ron Davis and Malik Monk would be an A+ 2016 class for Mike Anderson. We can dream, right?

I agree, both guys should at very worst be top 25 players in their class.  And according to 247 sports we are the leaders for both of these guys right now.  Jerry Meyer the director of scouting for 247 sports predicts us getting Monk, and he has been 87% correct on his predictions, I'm sure they don't make them without a little bit of inside info, or a least I hope so in this case.  The interview by De'Ron Davis was also very positive for us, said he talks to us and CU the most, and he was really high on our facilities, and he said we were in his top 5.

RazorAg

Quote from: -Blu on July 14, 2013, 05:22:03 pm
There's a new video of De'Ron Davis talking about recruitment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=115k6TJ8UBQ

It was Indiana reporters interviewing him, so they were pushing the issue for Indiana..  He said he really likes our facilities and said us and CU are recruiting him hard.  More good news about this is that the Indiana reporters were asking him how often he talks to their coach, and it's not that often.  Anybody on the inside him any more info on him?  RazorAg maybe?

I would be very surprised if we're not right there in the end with De'Ron.  Lot of Arkansas ties.  Been on campus three summers in a row.

Ray Piggers

I think the IU guys didn't get the answers they expected. And our facilities will only get better.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

The_Iceman

Quote from: TaylorAlderson on July 15, 2013, 03:48:17 am
I think the IU guys didn't get the answers they expected. And our facilities will only get better.

De'Ron is probably expecting the practice facility to be completed by the time he gets to Arkansas (if he comes).

lumphog

De'Ron & Malik .. . . Tag team champions of the world

whosiskid

I think we will not only get Da'Ron Davis - who has been pretty open about how he as felt about Arkansas for quite a while not - and Malik, but Adrian Moore as well. That would be a pretty amazing trio to land. And we should get KeVaughn Allen  from the 2015 class.

We are also very likely to land one of the gop point guards from the 2015 class, but it comes with a catch. Hopefully lots of catches. K. J. Hill is one of the top PGs nationally in the 2015 class but he has made it known that he will be football first in colleges.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

ldfergu

Where u been whosis? Wantin to hear some of what u got on the fball recruits :razorback:

Ray Piggers

Quote from: The_Iceman on July 15, 2013, 06:59:01 am
De'Ron is probably expecting the practice facility to be completed by the time he gets to Arkansas (if he comes).

Without a doubt. Should be done for around a year by the time he's set to step on campus

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Hawg Red

Quote from: whosiskid on July 15, 2013, 11:52:50 pm
We are also very likely to land one of the gop point guards from the 2015 class, but it comes with a catch. Hopefully lots of catches. K. J. Hill is one of the top PGs nationally in the 2015 class but he has made it known that he will be football first in colleges.

I've been told Coach Bolding doesn't let his players play basketball, or at least he makes them choose one or the other.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Hawg Red on July 16, 2013, 09:06:01 am
I've been told Coach Bolding doesn't let his players play basketball, or at least he makes them choose one or the other.

There is always an exception.....or should I say, an exceptional athlete.

Hawg Red

Quote from: The_Iceman on July 16, 2013, 10:47:01 am
There is always an exception.....or should I say, an exceptional athlete.

True. But that's apparently been the norm under Bolding.

songofthesword

he hasn't had a player that excels at both like hill does.

i'm sure if tenpenny was a 4 star point guard he would have had no problem with him playing booth

Hawg Red

Quote from: songofthesword on July 16, 2013, 01:27:31 pm
he hasn't had a player that excels at both like hill does.

i'm sure if tenpenny was a 4 star point guard he would have had no problem with him playing booth

That's kind of what I was thinking. It seems to be a foregone conclusion that Hill will play both, but I thought it was interesting that my friend told me that last week.