Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Winter Workout Updates

Started by WRHOG, October 11, 2011, 04:08:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WRHOG

In this thread i will post updates on Workouts i recieve prior to spring training of 2012.
So far I have one with the Brewers in January

gsasca

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

SEdrhawg

Good luck, would love to see you playing for my rangers some day

Hog on the Hill

ADAM_713

Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

grayhawg

Thanks for the updates and good luck.

pigfeet

Thanks for the updates, just got done catching up with all of your posts. My favorite was when you went 0-5 in one game, put in the extra work the next morning and came out and got you a dinger. Thats what I'm talking about!  :razorback: