Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Butler vs Arkansas

Started by BannerMountainMan, March 16, 2018, 02:24:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Jek Tono Porkins

Beard is scared to pull the trigger on threes. He probably won't make it anyway but you might as well jack something up instead of turning it over.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: jst01 on March 16, 2018, 02:26:43 pm
We are only team i have watched in the last day that has come out looking like complete "blah" and gets down immediately.  Its not a coincidence...its a pattern of mental readiness. Gets old.

A&m didn't score for over 6 minutes to start their game.

BannerMountainMan

When Barford, Macon, and Beard are all cold it's a rough night.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Letsroll1200

elksnort

Quote from: 26.2Hog on March 16, 2018, 02:29:26 pm
Here's something positive - Allie LaForce is looking great!
Youre damn right she does.

Beaverfever

The real Hogules

Every starter I had would be sitting beside me on the freaking bench! Beard and Bedford for sure!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Ugly Uncle

Well...

Just getting our legs under us.
Retired Radio Host

AHorseWithNoName

Over 5 minutes played and you're gonna tell me Butler hasn't committed a foul yet?  They raped Beard just now.  Pissing me off
"A man on a horse is spiritually, as well as physically, bigger than a man on foot." — John Steinbeck

coolhog

We will get too far behind, and it will be over.  We don't play defense and everyone stands around and doesn't move on offense.

phadedhawg

we need to get something going or this will be a long game

Cavtastic Voyage

I just don't understand not calling the timeout earlier. If we lose today it's all over, yet the urgency doesn't seem to be there. I hate to say it but I think this game is already over. Butler is up big and against a good team I doubt we make that margin up.

PharmacistHog

Let's try again. You posters with a bunch of negative crap need to just back away from the keyboard. Let the damn game play out before you start the bitching.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

PonderinHog

#1 STUNNA

GO

Cavtastic Voyage

Quote from: coolhog on March 16, 2018, 02:31:18 pm
We will get too far behind, and it will be over.  We don't play defense and everyone stands around and doesn't move on offense.

That's already happened

RaisinHog

Some people act like they haven't watched this hog team since last year it will be fine .. chill

elksnort

Quote from: AHorseWithNoName on March 16, 2018, 02:31:17 pm
Over 5 minutes played and you're gonna tell me Butler hasn't committed a foul yet?  They raped Beard just now.  Pissing me off
dear God don't start with the foul talk

SDZ_Hog

I count myself so lucky to had the chance to have watched PGs like Mayberry and Beck play.  I don't want to bash anyone so I'll reminisce about the past

99toLife

Quote from: AHorseWithNoName on March 16, 2018, 02:31:17 pm

Many teams can do that.  Stop it.

Beaverfever

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on March 16, 2018, 02:30:44 pm
Where was Beard going?
This is what's frustrating.  If he makes it to the basket he's gonna get the ball swatted into the second row.  What's the plan there?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: PharmacistHog on March 16, 2018, 02:31:41 pm
Let's try again. You posters with a bunch of negative crap need to just back away from the keyboard. Let the damn game play out before you start the bitching.
they say we are giving no effort when the clear picture is that we can't get a bucket to go in.

AHorseWithNoName

Ok Dad.  Heaven forbid we speak truth
"A man on a horse is spiritually, as well as physically, bigger than a man on foot." — John Steinbeck

Oliver

I knew we'd be the only SEC team to lose their first round game

Hogs958

maggiesue

Great coaching to have Beard be the go to guy

HawgHeadCheese

I'm going to remain positive and optimistic. We will relax alot of teams have started slow in the tourney.

HamIAm

AHorseWithNoName

Big Brother is deleting posts.  Nice.

Oliver

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

BannerMountainMan

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Brick after brick after brick after brick.....
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

HamIAm

This is pitiful, sorry if the negativity hurt someones feelings

RaisinHog

elkhog

We just need to go to the hole.  We are getting blown out.  This is embarrassing.  We prove all the experts right.
GO HOGS!!!

Oliver

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

#1 STUNNA

Pigsknuckles

Playing out quite well, don't you think?
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

jst01

Embarrassing on so many levels. I hope Tru TV blacks out for some reason.

BannerMountainMan

GO

I'm glad Andersons team are built for tournament play.

HamIAm

LRHawg