Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game highlights

Started by RealHog, December 13, 2017, 02:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RealHog

December 13, 2017, 02:53:04 pm Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 12:04:43 am by RealHog
Need to catch up on the last game? Warmachine 2013/Jborohog is all you need.

https://youtu.be/-RZhQz6Q9ps

Normally post the game clips within 2-24 hours after the game.

Note: this thread was about Gafford highlight but the video was using Warmachine highlights so I took it down.

Birminghog

Nice vid. Turn the sound down or off if kids are going to see it. Language alert.

FineAsSwine

Nice! Now we need a shot block compilation of the Sultan of Swatsville.
Hogs up! Covid down!

navyhog24

I think my favorite is either the reverse slam he did against Fresno or the side-step and then the big finish against Minnesota. Both were just great moves for a guy who is still learning so much.

Razorbackers

Quote from: Birminghog on December 13, 2017, 03:02:46 pm
Nice vid. Turn the sound down or off if kids are going to see it. Language alert.

Also turn the sound down because it's 2017 who tf is still using fort minor for highlight vids?

Did make it rain get a takedown notice? jeez lol

hogwood

Quote from: Razorbackers on December 13, 2017, 03:41:29 pm
Also turn the sound down because it's 2017 who tf is still using fort minor for highlight vids?

Did make it rain get a takedown notice? jeez lol

Plus 1. I hate that song.

Jborohog09

Same guy that's just taking my vids and putting them on his channel, so I'm not surprised his music choice sucks.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Jborohog09 on December 13, 2017, 04:08:36 pm
Same guy that's just taking my vids and putting them on his channel, so I'm not surprised his music choice sucks.
I was wondering about that.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hogwop

Aw dude, that's darn. You deserve ALL the views for everything you've done.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Jborohog09

Quote from: Hogwop on December 13, 2017, 04:16:53 pm
Aw dude, that's darn. You deserve ALL the views for everything you've done.

I appreciate that!  I asked him to stop, but he just gave a douchy response with some flawed logic.  Oh well, nothing I can really do about it.

HawgsPolo

Ugh, I appreciate your work sir. WPS
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Hogs49ers

Quote from: Jborohog09 on December 13, 2017, 04:39:44 pm
I appreciate that!  I asked him to stop, but he just gave a douchy response with some flawed logic.  Oh well, nothing I can really do about it.

So whats his name on YouTube?  The guy linked in the video from the OP?

Well let's just not watch his videos!  I will be the first to boycott and will not give him my views until he takes your videos off his channel! I mean I bet he is on Hogville lurking around.

Appreciate all your work warmachine!
SCREW Vandy!

phadedhawg

You are the next day, or a couple days later, highlight of every razorback win.  Thank you for all you do

razobak

I just found out that you can go to his youtube profile page and under the "About" section you can report him for impersonating another user. I did that and reported him for impersonating you. It gives you the option to name the creator being impersonated and select various entries that constitute the impersonation, including videos, comments, etc. Idk if it will do anything but if enough people report this loser for impersonating and stealing another content creator's hard work then maybe he'll get his channel shut down. I did my part. I appreciate what you do Jboro because I'm not always able to watch the games and thanks to you I can see good, quality highlights of games like the Minnesota game.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Jborohog09

Quote from: Hogs49ers on December 13, 2017, 04:52:59 pm

Well let's just not watch his videos!  I will be the first to boycott and will not give him my views until he takes your videos off his channel! I mean I bet he is on Hogville lurking around.

Yea, that's him.

Quote from: razobak on December 13, 2017, 05:00:46 pm
I just found out that you can go to his youtube profile page and under the "About" section you can report him for impersonating another user. I did that and reported him for impersonating you. It gives you the option to name the creator being impersonated and select various entries that constitute the impersonation, including videos, comments, etc. Idk if it will do anything but if enough people report this loser for impersonating and stealing another content creator's hard work then maybe he'll get his channel shut down. I did my part. I appreciate what you do Jboro because I'm not always able to watch the games and thanks to you I can see good, quality highlights of games like the Minnesota game.

I had no idea you could do that so I really appreciate it!

RealHog

Hey sorry Warmachine sorry I did it this guy was stealing your work. I'm a huge fan. I'll remove the link. Keep it up! Love what you do!

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Birminghog on December 13, 2017, 03:02:46 pm

They ruined a very good highlight reel by that junk. 
Retired Radio Host

Ugly Uncle

Yeah, well now that I know he stole J'boro's stuff...there are ways to make this guy regret doing that.

Nothing worse than a thief except for a liar.  I can't stand liars.  Someone that steals another's work and call it their own is both a thief and a liar.
Retired Radio Host

hogwood

Quote from: Hogs49ers on December 13, 2017, 04:52:59 pm

Shadow Viper Inc. Haha! Probably the douchiest name ever.

I was wondering if he had just stolen your videos, Warmachine. The proof to me is that there are no dunk clips of Gafford from UNC or HOU... Did he not dunk during those games? I'm sure there was at least one. So why does he not have the footage? Probably because he's stealing it from someone who only posts footage of the wins...

Jborohog09

Quote from: RealHog on December 13, 2017, 11:51:50 pm
Hey sorry Warmachine sorry I did it this guy was stealing your work. I'm a huge fan. I'll remove the link. Keep it up! Love what you do!

All good and thanks!

Quote from: hogwood on December 14, 2017, 08:03:23 am
Shadow Viper Inc. Haha! Probably the douchiest name ever.

I was wondering if he had just stolen your videos, Warmachine. The proof to me is that there are no dunk clips of Gafford from UNC or HOU... Did he not dunk during those games? I'm sure there was at least one. So why does he not have the footage? Probably because he's stealing it from someone who only posts footage of the wins...

He doesn't have it because he's lazy and said he liked my videos so much he just had to have them on his channel.  He said that what he does and what I do are basically the same thing which is ridiculous.  What's really absurd is that my CSU highlights got taken down and a strike got put on my channel, but the video he took from me got to stay on his channel.  I honestly don't care he used the clips to make a vid of Gafford, I'm just irritated he's just reposting my game highlight vids and not altering them at all.

razobak

Quote from: Jborohog09 on December 14, 2017, 08:23:15 amWhat's really absurd is that my CSU highlights got taken down and a strike got put on my channel,

Aww man, that sucks. On what grounds did they remove the CSU game and strike your channel?
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Jborohog09

Quote from: razobak on December 14, 2017, 08:31:39 am
Aww man, that sucks. On what grounds did they remove the CSU game and strike your channel?

Company called XOSDigital claimed it.  They've claimed a lot of my vids and let them stay and just put an advertisement on them, I'm not sure what the problem was with that video though.  The strike will go away in March so that's the good news, I just can't get two more before then.  They claimed the Minnesota game and let it stay so I'm assuming I'll be fine until then.