Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL ARKANSAS VS. AUBURN GAME THREAD (POST ALL COMMENTS HERE)

Started by gdumont, October 21, 2017, 05:07:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

riccoar

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

BigSexyHog

JackTNHogfan

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Hogz87

Had 'em dead to rights on 3rd and 11, we miss a tackle, and one play later it's 7-0 Auburn.

riccoar

Pop Warner teams have better tackling fundamentals than our defense.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Dark Helmet Hog

hawgdavis

Quote from: BigSexyHog on October 21, 2017, 06:46:22 pm
Challenge what?  EITHER know the rules or stop posting

You sir can kiss my ars. We recovered or possibly did in the end zone either way it was close enough to take a look at

hog.goblin

pigmania

TM Hog

It just looks like Auburn is focused and wants it more! Ugh

Tsarcasm

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

Sweet Feet

judgeroyswine

Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

JackTNHogfan

Well at least we started the game fired up with the anthracite jerseys...

Carl Lazlo

Quote from: Knot2brite on October 21, 2017, 06:48:23 pm
We didn't even have eleven on the field that last play

Had 9 on the field and Agim laid down so 8 were in the play. Terrible

hoglady

Welp  - let's see what the offense can do.
Gonna have to score in this one to keep it close.
No more 3 and outs.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Qui Gon Jinn

Our D  just doesn't look prepared.  I get that Auburn is in hurry up, but we look lost.
The expert in anything was once a beginner.

TomasPistola

Quote from: pigmania on October 21, 2017, 06:49:18 pm
Players faking injury. We have now sank to a new low!

Pretty well does it for me. Bret can leave now.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

RzrbckMAJ

So we're faking injuries now to slow things down.  Freaking pathetic.  Acting like they didn't know Auburn runs a tempo offense.
"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."
-- General George S. Patton, Jr

jsfore

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BigSexyHog

Quote from: hawgdavis on October 21, 2017, 06:48:52 pm
You sir can kiss my ars. We recovered or possibly did in the end zone either way it was close enough to take a look at

You are the biggest moron.  No point in wasting a challenge there.  Everyone knew the ball was recovered out of bounds except for you. 

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 21, 2017, 06:50:02 pm
Well at least we started the game fired up with the anthracite jerseys...

Which should be burned.  Looks like $#@&
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: TM Hog on October 21, 2017, 06:49:20 pm
It just looks like Auburn is focused and wants it more! Ugh

Same could be said for all our power 5 opponents this year.

razorsharptusk

GO HOGS!!

RedRazorHog

"I've found that prayers work best when you have Big Players"

--Knute Rockne

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Nothing on film that can't be corrected... Now that we got that statement outta the way. SCREW BRET!!
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Hou-Hog

WR have to catch the ball.   Jones has great speed but maybe avg hands

ceegar

I don't care who the fricking coach is.  We don't have the players.  Sorry
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

Atlhogfan1

Slaton barely made it back to line of scrimmage to catch that pass.  Almost linemen downfield. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Marshfieldhog