Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PG granted release and looking for a new home:

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, March 31, 2005, 04:20:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

WindyCityHog

Ugh.....We already have a PG averaging more turnovers than assists....His name is Dontell Jefferson.

CarolinaHog1176

what a loser...  gets his spot taken and quits.  that's the definition of a L O S E R.  I guarantee you the coach was just testing his competitiveness by putting that other guy in his spot on the rotation.... but instead of coming to practice the next day and kickin' ass, he probably jogged through the drills and pouted all [CENSORED]' day.  pardon my language but that's the coach's job and alot of these young guys today just want it handed to them instead of actually working for it.  good luck at youngstown state, loser
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: WindyCityHog on March 31, 2005, 04:27:25 pm
Ugh.....We already have a PG averaging more turnovers than assists....His name is Dontell Jefferson.
No I just posted it because we were recruiting this kid at one point. It was just to show that not every kid we backed off of turned out to be a All-American as some would have you believe.   
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

WindyCityHog

You trumped me again Stewie....and that's why you're a mod on this board....I wasn't aware the Hogs recruited him....I thought you were insinuating the Hogs should go after him....My bad.