Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

06 ' Point Guard gets MVP Honors and Coach Heath was in attendence...

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, March 21, 2005, 05:06:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

Wille Kemps basketball IQ is off the charts, he can take it to the hoop pretty much when he desires anytime but can/would be very content just dishing the ball to his teamates.  Kemps Defensive presence dominated the day however in Boliver's victory over Raliegh-Egypt.  The #1 Sophmore in the state of Tennessee Maurice Miller was held in check.  Kemp finished with 17pts 5 Asst. and was named Tournament MVP.
Coach Stan Heath made himself very visable in the Murphy Center!!!

Tommorrow check the local newspaper's sports section for more details: http://www.jacksonsun.com and photos.  ;D
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Jim Harris

what  did Heath do, take his clothes off and run around the arena stark nekkid?
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Biggus Piggus

At halftime he and the pom pon squad did a hip hop interpretation of the Razorbacks' season.  It was called Da Butt.
[CENSORED]!

big_red12

is he interested in arkansas? do we have a chance getting him?

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: big_red12 on March 23, 2005, 01:26:38 am

He is very, very  interested in Arkansas big_red12 but I think UA has 4-5 Elite Guards in the 06' Class very interested also.  I think it may come down to a first come first serve deal.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hogger

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on March 23, 2005, 11:46:12 am
Quote from: big_red12 on March 23, 2005, 01:26:38 am

He is very, very interested in Arkansas big_red12 but I think UA has 4-5 Elite Guards in the 06' Class very interested also. I think it may come down to a first come first serve deal.

I'd take a solid guard over some Prima Donnas anyday.  :)