Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seems the "Real Deal on the Hill" will probably be loaded

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, March 16, 2005, 01:08:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

with the top Junior, Sophmore High School basketball players in the Nation.  Just about every article I read on the best H.S. in the nation have them attending Fayetteville, Arkansas for the tourney.  Imagine it our beloved University of Arkansas is hosting a tournament that easily rivals the Kingwood Classic, Spiece Run 'N Slam in its OWN FREAKING BACK YARD!!!    :P

THANK YOU MIKE CONLEY SR. for hand delivering 200+ Unofficial Visits from the best in the Country... the only downside is exspect: Tommy Amaker, Kentucky's Tubbs, Arizona's Lute Olson, Memphis' John Calipari, Louisville's Rick Pitino, Missouri's Quinn Snyder, Bobby Knight of Texas Tech, Bruce Weber of Illinois, Kelvin Sampson of Oklahoma, Eddie Sutton of Oklahoma State & this guy Duke's Mike Krzyzewski along with about a hundred other coaches evaluating talent. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

tophawg19

maybe we can ban them from getting in the building .after all they are stalkers .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

pioneerhog

Amityvillehogger

Tell them we are taking them to a secluded area where they can't be botherd, and take them to the back and lock them all in a closet.... :D ;D :D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Fletch

I feel like $100

Trough Cleaner

arkansas hawks i think Ray Walker Bill Ingram and Wayne Sherrer