Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I was pissed until the last five minutes of Raw

Started by Eddie Goodson, April 01, 2014, 04:35:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Goodson

I thought they were actually going to keep Bryan off the go home show for WM. I got the ending I wanted. Now to get the WM ending I want.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

who knows

I'm afraid with him getting over on RAW that he won't come out of WM with the belt...I hope he does but history has proven that most of the time whoever gets over on RAW before a PPV normally loses at the PPV...
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

Eddie Goodson

Bryan will be champion. I am convinced of it.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

who knows

I really believe he needs to be. .. they are pushing this angle to much not to put the belt on him... You think maybe Vince well have something to do with this match at WM?
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

jbcarol

Quote from: who knows on April 02, 2014, 02:33:28 am
I really believe he needs to be. .. they are pushing this angle to much not to put the belt on him... You think maybe Vince well have something to do with this match at WM?

I was thinking about that. Maybe the Chairman's a closet "Yes!" man.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Eddie Goodson

I believe Vince will come back and chew HHH for screwing up and letting Bryan win and then he and Bryan will fued.

Richard_white

I'm with SCSA.  I believe Punk will return and may or may not influence the main event.

Eddie Goodson

Jim

Quote from: Richard_white on April 02, 2014, 01:11:10 pm
I'm with SCSA.  I believe Punk will return and may or may not influence the main event.

Haven't seen Monday's Raw yet but am beginning to think the whole CMP leaving was indeed a work.  There are far too many Punk DVD's still out there, new Punk action figures, Punk shirts w/the WWE trademark on them and other Punk related items.  Sure, you can't get rid of everything immediately IF a talent were to no longer be a part of the company but he "left" a few months ago.  Seeing NEW Punk DVD's being shrink-wrapped with other DVD's and a WM30 sticker on the front leads me to believe a return to the ring is inevitable.

Plus, if Punk really was gone, wouldn't Vince want to get his product off the shelves to not be a reminder that CMP is no longer there OR wouldn't Vince have already cut the price on CMP merch just to unload it, much the same way a sports team cuts the cost of a jersey of a recently traded player?

Either way, my interest in WM30 is very high, about as high as it was back when I'd buy almost every PPV (ie: late 80's, early 90's)

Hog1966

QuoteHaven't seen Monday's Raw yet but am beginning to think the whole CMP leaving was indeed a work.

Jim I posted the same here a while back. I know the majority think otherwise, and I've nothing but speculation to go on, but I still feel the same way.

Hogwop

This is the first WM in a while that I'm actually excited for and I'm not going to be able to get it this year. It has the potential to be great. If Bryan does win the strap(s) at WM I expect a "Rock vs Hogan" type of reaction and it'll be great to see another crowd reaction like that.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Eddie Goodson

70K on their feet shouting Yes as Bryan leads them holding the belts will be a top five all time WM moment

Hogwop

You know it's going to be a great show. Brock vs Taker will probably be brutal. You know HHH is going to go all out against DB. The Shield is gonna tear apart Corporate Kane and the Outlaws. Even Bray Wyatt and John Cena has a lot of potential. The dark match for the tag titles will probably be intense, and I think we'll see the Real Americans come out of the bout with the titles, Cesaro getting the pin for the win. So long as Batista isn't too rusty then DB and Orton will be able to carry him through a tense, ruthless triple threat. I'll probably find a way to watch it monday evening and then watch RAW later that night.  It really sounds like WM30 is going to be everything WWE and the fans want it to be.

I'd love to see Punk come back and maybe somehow help AJ keep the Diva's belt. If this has been a work this whole time they've done a hell of a good job keeping a lid on it. Usually any surprise comebacks they have planned seem to get leaked a least the week before it happens, so if they manage to pull that off then that will make WM30 even better.

So, who all is getting WM this year? Anyone planning on starting up a 'Mania thread and updating during the show?
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.

Richard_white

Two matches I don't care to see.  Kane and the middle aged outlaws match. And Cena/Wyatt match. 

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Hogwop on April 02, 2014, 08:53:23 pmI'd love to see Punk come back and maybe somehow help AJ keep the Diva's belt.

Why would you waste that kind of pop on a diva's match?

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Richard_white on April 02, 2014, 08:58:02 pm
Two matches I don't care to see.  Kane and the middle aged outlaws match. And Cena/Wyatt match. 

Cena v Bray will be a very good match IMO.

Richard_white

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on April 02, 2014, 09:51:56 pm

I rather watch paint dry than to watch Super Cena wrestle.  Bray is one of my favorites.  I do not want to see Bray getting squashed by the greatest of all, Super Cena.

Hogwop

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on April 02, 2014, 09:17:08 pm
Why would you waste that kind of pop on a diva's match?

Haha, good point, I wasn't even thinking really. I guess I don't really see him coming back Sunday, unless it's after DB wins. I see Punk coming back in time to get in a good feud that would culminate in a big SummerSlam match, maybe coming back as a surprise entrant in Money in the Bank? Anyway, that's when I would guess he'll be back, sometime around Payback or MitB.

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on April 02, 2014, 09:51:56 pm

I agree this will probably be a very good match. I hope Bray goes over Cena, even if it's not a clean pin, but I don't see it happening. Cena will become his version of a "monster" and rise up and overcome once again. I'll be really impressed if he puts Wyatt over, especially at WrestleMania. As much as I dislike Cena I have to admit that he does bring it in these types of events, so I could see this match being a 3.5-4 star match.
Pigga what?!

Hogwop

Quote from: Richard_white on April 02, 2014, 10:01:37 pm
I rather watch paint dry than to watch Super Cena wrestle.  Bray is one of my favorites.  I do not want to see Bray getting squashed by the greatest of all, Super Cena.

This will not be a squash match. I see Cena coming out on top but he's gonna take a beating.

Honestly, other than the Vicki Guerrero Diva's Invitational there really isn't any stinkers on this card, at least on paper.  I guess the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal is pretty gimmicky but should be entertaining.
Pigga what?!

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Hogwop on April 02, 2014, 10:17:11 pm
Haha, good point, I wasn't even thinking really. I guess I don't really see him coming back Sunday, unless it's after DB wins. I see Punk coming back in time to get in a good feud that would culminate in a big SummerSlam match, maybe coming back as a surprise entrant in Money in the Bank? Anyway, that's when I would guess he'll be back, sometime around Payback or MitB.

If I'm Vince and I'm bringing Punk into WM30, then he's doing a run-in during the Bryan-Trips match, causing DB to win and go onto the main event.

It sets up an immediate feud between Hunter and Punk, admittedly one that we've seen before, but with a renewed sense of animosity.  There could be some excellent shoot-ish promos done between the two.  Punk being the fans' representative along with Bryan against Trips and Co, possibly a match at SS with a pre-match stip being the authority conceding power if they lost, and so on.  It'd sell.

Richard_white

Quote from: Hogwop on April 02, 2014, 10:20:24 pm
This will not be a squash match. I see Cena coming out on top but he's gonna take a beating.

Honestly, other than the Vicki Guerrero Diva's Invitational there really isn't any stinkers on this card, at least on paper.  I guess the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal is pretty gimmicky but should be entertaining.

Super Cena...Wrestlemania, it's a squash match in my opinion.  I may be wrong because of my hatred towards the character of Super Cena but just like DBry against Sheamus, I feel a squash match coming.

Hogwop

Quote from: Richard_white on April 02, 2014, 10:46:57 pm

Super Cena...Wrestlemania, it's a squash match in my opinion.  I may be wrong because of my hatred towards the character of Super Cena but just like DBry against Sheamus, I feel a squash match coming.

I'd like to say that surely they learned their lesson from that but we are talking about WWE here.

Ivan: I like that idea quite a bit. I'd love for it to go down like that. Punk and Bryan kind of teaming up like that against the Authority would be fun to watch. I think they need to end up feuding each other for the title at some point if something like this happens.
Pigga what?!