Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

He's on his way back.

Started by hvsupastar, December 22, 2013, 12:03:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hvsupastar

The Animal returning to WWE. Should add star power

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Eddie Goodson

I've never been a fan, but he will help things for sure.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Hogwop

Quote from: hvsupastar on December 22, 2013, 12:03:16 am
The Animal returning to WWE. Should add star power

Is he really coming back? I may have to start watching again to see how this goes
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Big Papa Satan

He tore ligaments signing the new contract.

hvsupastar

Creatively, this is the best  time for him to come back with HHH/Orton involved
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Eddie Goodson

"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

husker71

RD

and he will be thrust right into the WWE World Heavyweight Championship title picture...why because #bestforbusiness

Hogwop

So is he returning full time or is this a Lesnar/Jericho type of deal?
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Hogwop on December 27, 2013, 07:14:22 pm
A-No. B-Yes.

hvsupastar

I'm reading it's Batista - Taker for mania.

Along with Cena vs Bray Wyatt OR Cena vs Hogan

HHH - Punk
Bryan - Orton

Richard_white

Quote from: Hogwop on December 27, 2013, 07:14:22 pm

He is 44 years old.  He only has certain amount of dates on his contract. 

Hogwop

Quote from: Richard_white on December 28, 2013, 05:08:06 am
He is 44 years old.  He only has certain amount of dates on his contract.

I didn't realize he is that old, I figured more like his late 30's.

According to Bryan Alvarez of F4W Newsletter:

"He will be returning on the Raw prior to the Royal Rumble, wrestling on that show, and likely winning the event and going on to face Randy Orton at WrestleMania. Batista, who will turn 45 just prior to his re-debut, left the company several years ago due to his disappointment in the PG direction. He has been doing movie roles of late including Guardians of the Galaxy. The idea is that this is not a one-time Mania deal, but rather a "last run" that could go as long as two years, with the exception of time this summer spent promoting his film."

So this sounds more like a Jericho type of return, with frequent appearances and matches, than it does a Lesnar type, with few appearances and only a handful of PPV matches.
Pigga what?!