Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"An embarrasment to football players everywhere"

Started by cityhog, September 20, 2007, 11:59:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cityhog

This was the quote given about MJ on the Yahoo fantasy matchup this week, coupled with a 1 star rating.  ouch.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: cityhog on September 20, 2007, 11:59:55 pm
This was the quote given about MJ on the Yahoo fantasy matchup this week, coupled with a 1 star rating.  ouch.

Wow!  Matt is taking a beating in Jacksonville.  Del Rio isn't high on him at all.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

hogman64

Quote from: Albert Einswine on September 21, 2007, 12:01:12 am
Quote from: cityhog on September 20, 2007, 11:59:55 pm

Wow!  Matt is taking a beating in Jacksonville.  Del Rio isn't high on him at all.

I am not so high on Del Rio........the best thing that could ever happen to M J is to be traded.........

PMP11

I live down here in Jacksonville and they are not happy with Matt at all right now.  There have been two different articles in the sports section about him this week, both very negative.  Del Rio is calling him out for being soft and taking plays off.  The jags and their fans think he jogs too much, doesn't care about the game, and is scared to take a hit.

I tried to take up for him last year due to the Jags horrible offense, but so far this year most of what they're saying is true.  Although, I do tell them that his speed is deceiving, but he does need a little more fire in him.  Whistling on the sidelines while losing at Arkansas is one thing when you're the stud, but doing it in the NFL is not accepted.

I hope he has a great game this weekend at Denver(if he even makes the trip) and quiets some of his critics.

Hawg414

i hope they trade/cut him.  their offense has been anemic for quite some time now.  they are the NFL version of the razorbacks.

The Marmot

Many are calling him lazy with no real work ethic off the field.... a white Randy Moss, but less talented.

Del Rio may be a stuff coach, but sounds to me like Matt needs a kick in the balls.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

razorhead69

Big Papa Satan

Nevermind that Jacksonville has neither a QB or a coaching staff worth a baker's Frank.

PulledPork

anybody who has actually watched him knows, the boy has talent issues.  he takes forever to get off the line, and add that to a pitiful o-line, and the qb will find someone else to throw to or eat it.

Pulled out...