Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BBQ Pitmasters Premiers tomorrow on Destination America...

Started by roy quapaw, May 29, 2012, 10:23:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

roy quapaw

tune in to the series, might see a certain team from Arkansas on the show ;)

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

I found it on my updated guide on Direct TV.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

roy quapaw

on Pitmasters tonight.  Tune in to see why I think Chickens are nothing more than rats with feathers.... :puke:

DeltaBoy

roy quapaw

Diva is awesome, had a great time with her.  Rob as well.  As you know, when you swing hard, you can hit a home run or strike out...

cosmodrum

Quote from: roy quapaw on June 25, 2012, 09:08:23 pm
Diva is awesome, had a great time with her.  Rob as well.  As you know, when you swing hard, you can hit a home run or strike out...

The thought on showing the skill of cooking the sections together was good in theory, but if you could have cut the sections apart afterwards I think they still would've picked up on that. In any event, it was cool seeing you on the show, and you did Arkansas proud.

Since your repped LR, I must now officially begin the GBD. Move all BBQ to LR! Lol
Go away, batin'

cosmodrum

Quote from: Shag66 on June 25, 2012, 09:24:14 pm
LOL  I hear ya man!

I'm glad you guys got on there though!  Lots of great cooks on that thing this time...

I like the way they changed it up.  Last year sucked with those oddball friggin challenges...

I wanna see guys cook 'Que!  Not grill rattlesnake...

It is really cool seeing all the differences in techniques... 

Lots of shiggin be going on after watching you guys!  LOL

Shiggers gonna shig.
Go away, batin'