Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Records Broken or with potential to be

Started by bennyl08, November 07, 2015, 07:32:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bennyl08

Passing: BA needs 109 more pass attempts to tie the school record for pass attempts in a career. That is within reach if we only play 3 more games (meaning we lose to LSU, MSU, and Mizzou which I doubt we lose all 3) and very reasonable if we win at least 1 and have a 4th game.

NEW RECORD: Completions in a game: 33, previous record was 32 by Tyler Wilson and BA

54 more completions over the next 3-4 games will tie him with the season high for completions. He will need 80 to tie the school record for the career. He's averaged 19.6 completions per game this year in SEC play.

completion % for a season: If he holds his current season average, he will be in 2nd place. with 64.9%. First place is 66.2, though he has been above 73% his past 2 games.

He would need to average 348.25 ypg over the next 4 games to break the passing yards per season, but he only needs 524
more to be only the third different qb in school history to pass for 3k yards.

1266 yards from tying career passing yards record. Would need 317 ypg over 4 games to get that. However, 250 ypg over the next 4 would put him in 2nd place all time.

NEW RECORD: 6 TD passes in a game, Beating TW and Mallett's 5 td games.

12 td passes over next 4 games would give him the lead in passing td's for a season. 5 more would put him tied in third. 7 more td passes and he is tied for more in a career.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

Rushing: Collins needs 58 carries to be second only to Dmac in career carries. Would need 150 more to tie him.

319 yards from being second only to Dmac in single season yards (would still be 3rd overall). Would need 579 to be in 2nd...

376 yards to move into 2nd place career rushing yards. 94 ypg if there are 4 more games.

7 td's to tie for most in a single season.

4 more games over 100 yards would tie Dmac for most in a single season. 2 more and he will be in sole possession of second. 3 more and he will be tied for second in his career.
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

Receiving: Morgan needs 22 more catches to be in 2nd place for receptions in a season. Morgan is at 620 yards right now. 100 yards a game would put him 3 place for a season (over 4 games). If you ignore bama, he's averaging 110 ypg in sec play, but factoring bama, it is just over 76. He is 3 td's away from tying Wright's record of 12 td's on a season. 2 more 100 yards games would tie him in first for 100 yard games in a season.

Henry is 53 receptions shy of DJ Williams career record at TE. 254 yards from DJ's single season best in yards. And 464 yards shy of William's career numbers. Would need 2 more 100 yard games to tie DJ's single season 100 yard efforts, though he just needs one more for him to tie William's career 100 yard games. He's averaged 67 ypg his past 3 games.

bennyl08

Quote from: bennyl08 on November 07, 2015, 07:32:03 pm
Passing: BA needs 109 more pass attempts to tie the school record for pass attempts in a career. That is within reach if we only play 3 more games (meaning we lose to LSU, MSU, and Mizzou which I doubt we lose all 3) and very reasonable if we win at least 1 and have a 4th game.

Now he just needs 50 more over the next 2 games. (51 to break the record).

[/quote]NEW RECORD: Completions in a game: 33, previous record was 32 by Tyler Wilson and BA

54 more completions over the next 3-4 games will tie him with the season high for completions. He will need 80 to tie the school record for the career. He's averaged 19.6 completions per game this year in SEC play. [/quote]

Umm, I think I mistyped, because he still needs 64 more to tie the record for season, but is now just 41 away from tying the school record for career.

[/quote]completion % for a season: If he holds his current season average, he will be in 2nd place. with 64.9%. First place is 66.2, though he has been above 73% his past 2 games. [/quote]

He's moved up to 65.1, but will need some really high #'s to break first place, though it will also be tough for him to fall out of second.

QuoteHe would need to average 348.25 ypg over the next 4 games to break the passing yards per season, but he only needs 524
more to be only the third different qb in school history to pass for 3k yards.

Well, he's already hit 3000 and still has 2 games to go. Should definitely move into fourth place career yards, and with 616 yards, he would solely be in 2nd place with career yards (313 ypg)

Quote1266 yards from tying career passing yards record. Would need 317 ypg over 4 games to get that. However, 250 ypg over the next 4 would put him in 2nd place all time.

719 yards from tying career yards record (357.5 ypg), but 448 yards (224 ypg) would put him solely in second.

QuoteNEW RECORD: 6 TD passes in a game, Beating TW and Mallett's 5 td games.

12 td passes over next 4 games would give him the lead in passing td's for a season. 5 more would put him tied in third. 7 more td passes and he is tied for more in a career.

NEW RECORD: 7 td passes in a game, beating his own record.

4 td's away (2 per game) from owning single season td record.

NEW RECORD: 63 td passes in a career, beating Ryan Mallett's 62.

bennyl08

Quote from: bennyl08 on November 07, 2015, 07:42:12 pm
Rushing: Collins needs 58 carries to be second only to Dmac in career carries. Would need 150 more to tie him.

24 more carries for 2nd place.

Quote319 yards from being second only to Dmac in single season yards (would still be 3rd overall). Would need 579 to be in 2nd...

126 yards from being in 3rd, 2nd only to Dmac.

Quote376 yards to move into 2nd place career rushing yards. 94 ypg if there are 4 more games.

183 to go (91.5 per game)

Quote7 td's to tie for most in a single season.

Still needs 5 more to tie

Quote4 more games over 100 yards would tie Dmac for most in a single season. 2 more and he will be in sole possession of second. 3 more and he will be tied for second in his career.

If he breaks 100 each of the next two games, would be tied with Dmac.

bennyl08

Quote from: bennyl08 on November 07, 2015, 07:57:14 pm
Receiving: Morgan needs 22 more catches to be in 2nd place for receptions in a season. Morgan is at 620 yards right now. 100 yards a game would put him 3 place for a season (over 4 games). If you ignore bama, he's averaging 110 ypg in sec play, but factoring bama, it is just over 76. He is 3 td's away from tying Wright's record of 12 td's on a season. 2 more 100 yards games would tie him in first for 100 yard games in a season.

Needs 14 more to tie for 2nd in receptions in a season. He could easily move up the ranks on receiving yards per season, 100 ypg puts him at 6th... If he manages two 100 yard games, that would tie for more in a season.

QuoteHenry is 53 receptions shy of DJ Williams career record at TE. 254 yards from DJ's single season best in yards. And 464 yards shy of William's career numbers. Would need 2 more 100 yard games to tie DJ's single season 100 yard efforts, though he just needs one more for him to tie William's career 100 yard games. He's averaged 67 ypg his past 3 games.

Henry is 44 receptions shy now for career (17 shy of single season). 74 yards short of DJ's single season yards, 314 shy of career, and 1 td shy of matching DJ William's career total. 1 more 100 yard game this season would tie him with DJ Williams and 2 more would beat him and put him 2nd all time. Henry is currently already tied for career 100 yard games and 1 more would give him the lead.

bennyl08

We are 1,103 yards short of tying the all time offense in a season. Currently we are 2nd all time in yards per game and yards per play in a season. (2010 sets the mark in all of those categories).

We currently site atop completion percentage in a season as a team at 65.0, with 2nd place at 64.7. 6td passes away from most in a season by the team.

This year's team hold 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in passing first downs in a single game and are 26 first downs from passing shy of first place for the season. We are 35 first downs short of first place on total first downs for a season.

We are 91 points shy of the season total record, 1.5 ppg short of the the record for points per game. 10 td short of tying the season high record. 10 EP's shy of the record.

bennyl08

BA needs a big bowl game to get that single season passing td record, but Collins is also closing mightily in on the rushing td record for a single season.