Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 12:23:15 pm

I love the hog fan

Started by Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson, December 03, 2017, 11:42:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

it's a bottom tier program in the sec.  sorry.  you clowns make fun of Tenner, but some of you idiots thought YOU were getting Gruden  lmao

make fun all you want. that fat Frank is out.  get a real coach and [CENSORED]. M Leach. hire Morris if you want ya friggin morons
Let's make some waves.

Sooiepride

...and that, kids, is why we don't do drugs.
God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.

Quote from: Sooiepride on December 03, 2017, 11:46:43 pm

and that is why you or nevermind. dontwin crap
Let's make some waves.

pretty sure our team is looking for state champ 4 in a row 5a.
Texas.
what you doing bald knob
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: Sooiepride on December 03, 2017, 11:46:43 pm

lmao probably live in hope or ashdown
Let's make some waves.

1highhog

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on December 03, 2017, 11:53:32 pm
lmao probably live in hope or ashdown

I'm just curious, what team are you a fan of since you're not a Hog fan?  I'm not trying to be facetious, I just looked at your post count and could tell you've been on Hogville for a long time, and Hogville is a Razorback message board.

Quote from: 1highhog on December 04, 2017, 12:01:00 am
I'm just curious, what team are you a fan of since you're not a Hog fan?  I'm not trying to be facetious, I just looked at your post count and could tell you've been on Hogville for a long time, and Hogville is a Razorback message board.

yea okay fair enough. I jumped ship the day they hired that fat bastard bert.   i am on record here saying worst possible hire in football

was hoping the hogs would get it right this time.  looks like they will not. pieces is sh%$t
Let's make some waves.

1highhog

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on December 04, 2017, 12:08:53 am
yea okay fair enough. I jumped ship the day they hired that fat bastard bert.   i am on record here saying worst possible hire in football

was hoping the hogs would get it right this time.  looks like they will not. pieces is sh%$t

I wasn't calling you out on anything, I was asking if you were a fan of another team, and perhaps just started posting on Hogville and stuck around, there's other fans from opposing schools that post on here, just was curious.

Mo_Better_Hogs

We weren't reallllllllly after Gruden again were we?  :P

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on December 03, 2017, 11:42:46 pm
it's a bottom tier program in the sec.  sorry.  you clowns make fun of Tenner, but some of you idiots thought YOU were getting Gruden  lmao

make fun all you want. that fat Frank is out.  get a real coach and [CENSORED]. M Leach. hire Morris if you want ya friggin morons
All that would look fantastic in a suicide note, and then everyone would HAVE TO take you seriously! Hintedy hint hint....
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Quote from: 1highhog on December 04, 2017, 12:19:44 am
I wasn't calling you out on anything, I was asking if you were a fan of another team, and perhaps just started posting on Hogville and stuck around, there's other fans from opposing schools that post on here, just was curious.

nah 10 k plus posts I'm here
Let's make some waves.

Ham Sandwich

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on December 04, 2017, 12:08:53 am

I wasn't a fan of Bielema either but it says a lot about you as a person for "jumping ship" after Bieleama was hired. It's a typical sore loser stance on things. You are ** fan pretty plain and simple. You bail if you don't get your way. That's honestly pathetic.

Nobody gives a darn what you think or don't think. You have no clue what the next head coach will or won't do.

Get over yourself.

Quote from: Poppa Tart on December 04, 2017, 12:30:22 am
All that would look fantastic in a suicide note, and then everyone would HAVE TO take you seriously! Hintedy hint hint....

don't give a rat's fat butt what you think ya clown. just clean your.underwear son.
Let's make some waves.

cosmodrum

Check the fcj style punctuation lol
Go away, batin'

Quote from: Ham Sandwich on December 04, 2017, 12:49:11 am
I wasn't a fan of Bielema either but it says a lot about you as a person for "jumping ship" after Bieleama was hired. It's a typical sore loser stance on things.

Nobody gives a darn what you think or don't think. You have no clue what the next head coach will or won't do.

Get over yourself.

hey skippy. I didn't jump ship after he sucked. I jumped ship the day he was hired.

oh wait I was suppose to sit around like a moron and follow a loser?  is that what you did?
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 04, 2017, 12:51:06 am
Check the fcj style punctuation lol

sorry on android. and wow thank God my punctuation was the cause of 5 years of suck.

eat a D cosmo
Let's make some waves.

I wasn't a fan of Bielema either but it says a lot about you as a person for "jumping ship" after Bieleama was hired. It's a typical sore loser stance on things. You are ** fan pretty plain and simple. You bail if you don't get your way. That's honestly pathetic.

Get over yourself.

oh you mean you knew he was horrible and like to suck?
Let's make some waves.

Get over yourself.

nah. you a petty bitch that will follow any chump.  Just a follower.  blah blah, but momma they did it..bitch ass
Let's make some waves.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on December 04, 2017, 12:53:58 am
sorry on android. and wow thank God my punctuation was the cause of 5 years of suck.

eat a D cosmo

I'm on an android too, simpleton. I'll leave you with dong munching.
Go away, batin'