Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 15, 2024, 01:53:04 am

Mitch Mustain

Started by PORKULATOR, December 02, 2017, 10:15:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Such a classy fan of Razorback football.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

leroyhawg

I read that, really classy he wasn't treated well but that's some pretty harsh shat.
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

Bubba's Bruisers

There's already like a 5 page thread on this.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

leroyhawg

With all the crazy things being posted, might as well have some fun, probably not going to name a Coach tonight....
God Loves a Working man, dont trust Whitey and darn from Shinola. Navin

Navin Johnson

Mr Jade

Why would he say that after he moved back? What a classless fool.
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pmNORVELL, Baby.

*Please refrain from claimin "Pokey guaranteed Norvell!!!"*

Quote from: GuvHog on October 06, 2019, 07:52:47 pm
The game against SJS was an abnormality. Even though the players were cautioned not to, they got caught looking past SJS to A&M. They learned a valuable lesson and I don't see them repeating that mistake.

PORKULATOR

He's always been a diva. Now he's just catty.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

sw403

Yeah, he isn't near as classy as a lot of people on this board!  🙄

Razorback_Mack

Poor kid hasn't matured at all. Such a shame.

PORKULATOR

The article is short and pointless really so I didn't share the link. The title alone though.... It just stuck with me in a wrong way.

AirWarren

Buff

I don't blame him one bit.

joeyself

Truthfully--I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, either.

Not saying I'd like it, but it wouldn't cause me to stay awake at night.

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

sw403

Nutz is responsible for the hate he has. Hope he can lay it down one day. 

1highhog

hamsam

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on December 02, 2017, 10:29:50 pm
Poor kid hasn't matured at all. Such a shame.

Never will. Mom runs the show...
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Mr Jade

Quote from: 1highhog on December 02, 2017, 10:33:19 pm
He's back in Arkansas and said that?

If I'm remembering right, I though he moved back here a few weeks back.
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pmNORVELL, Baby.

*Please refrain from claimin "Pokey guaranteed Norvell!!!"*

Quote from: GuvHog on October 06, 2019, 07:52:47 pm
The game against SJS was an abnormality. Even though the players were cautioned not to, they got caught looking past SJS to A&M. They learned a valuable lesson and I don't see them repeating that mistake.

kp72204

Why move back? I understand his frustration, but moving back will only be upsetting. He got his degree, accept our apologies and move on.

Hawghiggs

I understand it and don't blame him.  But if I never hear about Mitch Mustain again. I'll not care one bit.

Tusker4life

I agree he was treated like crap, but hopefully all these folks who did that are gone from our program.

Quote from: Buff on December 02, 2017, 10:31:20 pm
I don't blame him one bit.
Cheering for Alabama because they are in the SEC is like cheering for the Devil because he is in the Bible...

HogFoo

So, lets see.  He is the one that made the comments in that book that dude was writing.  He is the one that played like crap the closer and closer it got until the book was released and the coach at the time, Nuttsack, was about to find out about what he had said in the book when Nutt sack said the infamous ''that's a called play and I called it''    Mustain said stuff that came out in a book.  Now, I didn't agree with how Gus was treated back then, and how after Gus basically saved Nutt's job, Nutt instead of rewarding Gus, only slapped him in the face by limiting his playcalling even further.  I don't agree with that part.  But, not sure why Mustain still has a beef with Arkansas.   IF he wants to be mad at someone, he should be mad at Nutt or nutts friend that sent the email to him calling him a whiny lil bittttchhhhh.  haha...  Not our fault that he got benched because his play started sucking.      Also as some say, kind of ignorant thing to say since he has moved back to the state.    hope he had fun sitting on the bench at usc those years. 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Calling All Hogs

He probably just needs to take his Adderall pills. If he is out, I hear they sell them on Craigslist.

Wild Bill Hog

Why did he move back?  Guess his job prospects are pretty much nil.  Does Walmart still hire greeters?

Phil D

Quote from: PORKULATOR on December 02, 2017, 10:15:17 pm
Well he will never play another down. and I will sleep just fine.
GO HOGS!!!!!!

Billy Bats

Well, hope you sell a lot of cars bud.

hawaiianhogster

If I went through what Mitch did at Arkansas I sure would not even care a little bit about the hogs. So what's new?

Rayzback

Quote from: hawaiianhogster on December 03, 2017, 01:52:30 am
If I went through what Mitch did at Arkansas I sure would not even care a little bit about the hogs. So what's new?

Agree. I don't think the intent was to say that he hopes the Hogs lose,  but I can see how it might be interpreted that way. Poor choice of words from somebody that doesn't want to be in the Razorback spotlight anymore, imo.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

onebadrubi

Quote from: PORKULATOR on December 02, 2017, 10:15:17 pm

I completely understand where he is coming from and why he would feel that way.  This university had a hand in really changing his life and screwing him over, a university that should always take the high road and be better for student athletes failed him

pigture perfect

He ought to be grateful to HDN. He taught him how to be a great Car salesman.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: kp72204 on December 02, 2017, 10:37:49 pm
Why move back? I understand his frustration, but moving back will only be upsetting. He got his degree, accept our apologies and move on.

"our apologies" for what?

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: Rayzback on December 03, 2017, 06:00:24 am
Agree. I don't think the intent was to say that he hopes the Hogs lose,  but I can see how it might be interpreted that way. Poor choice of words from somebody that doesn't want to be in the Razorback spotlight anymore, imo.

and yet he keeps inserting himself into the Razorback spotlight

who the hell makes a movie about themselves?

funny how no one ever considers what a decade's worth of walkons went through since 2006, getting pummeled in practice, maybe getting to get on the field a few times, and never receiving a penny of scholarship money. They didn't run around feeling sorry for themselves as 20 year olds, much less as 30 year olds

Piggfoot

Mustain should have given his McDonalds award to Damien Williams.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.