Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most of you would bitc* if we hired Jesus to coach

Started by hoghevn, December 02, 2017, 06:56:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghevn

We got rid of Long, we got rid of coach B.  Tennesee is in meltdown mode and has been rejected by okie state's coach among others.  The Aggies have proven they can get almost whoever they want and pay them enormously.  6, yes 6, HALF of the SEC is in hiring mode, with Arkansas being one of them.  We're possibly getting a coach who's beaten TWO number one teams this year while playing in the SEC.  And some of you are saying Gus sucks and can't get it done, like he's horrible and worthless. He's not my first choice but for CRYING OUTLOUD!!  We could do SO MUCH WORSE!!  We could be getting Texas State's coach or some other unknown.  I'll bet you one thing.  I bet awbarn's nextcoach doesn't do what Gus did this year -beat Saban, beat Georgia, beat LSU.  Be realistic, with all the schools needing a coach, we could do SO MUCH WORSE!!  We're lucky we are not hiring Billy Bob 'NOBODY'.  Come on, realize our reality.  If Gus comes, it's not my first pick, but we're blessed and lucky!!  Awbarn is arrorgant & stupid for letting him go.  Gus' replacement is stepping into a HUGE black hole of expectations against what Gus did.
Einstein - "The difference between genius and stupdity; genius has limits."

Broadway Rob

Quote from: hoghevn on December 02, 2017, 06:56:34 pm
We got rid of Long, we got rid of coach B.  Tennesee is in meltdown mode and has been rejected by okie state's coach among others.  The Aggies have proven they can get almost whoever they want and pay them enormously.  6, yes 6, HALF of the SEC is in hiring mode, with Arkansas being one of them.  We're possibly getting a coach who's beaten TWO number one teams this year while playing in the SEC.  And some of you are saying Gus sucks and can't get it done, like he's horrible and worthless. He's not my first choice but for CRYING OUTLOUD!!  We could do SO MUCH WORSE!!  We could be getting Texas State's coach or some other unknown.  I'll bet you one thing.  I bet awbarn's nextcoach doesn't do what Gus did this year -beat Saban, beat Georgia, beat LSU.  Be realistic, with all the schools needing a coach, we could do SO MUCH WORSE!!  We're lucky we are not hiring Billy Bob 'NOBODY'.  Come on, realize our reality.  If Gus comes, it's not my first pick, but we're blessed and lucky!!  Awbarn is arrorgant & stupid for letting him go.  Gus' replacement is stepping into a HUGE black hole of expectations against what Gus did.

This^^^^^^^^^^ Some of these Gus haters need help. 
Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

Dr. Starcs

Hulk HOGan

The Kig

Is Jesus from Arkansas?  Does he have ANY head coaching experience? 
Poker Porker

ipigsooie

PlasticChaser

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

SquidBilly

Auburn didn't beat LSU.  Jesus has recruiting ties to the Middle East but he has never recruited Texas. 

Deep Shoat

He's got a lot more important stuff going on.

You know, "King of kings and Lord of lords"...
All Gas, No Brakes!

Dr. Starcs

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Captain Hogthrob

Some people just like to be mad. Arkansas will hire a quality coach and no matter who it is there will be a contingent who will act like he boinked their sister.
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

jesterzzn

I agree.  I mean can you imagine the Meltdown this board would have once they found out we chose Jesus over Gus?  *shiver*

The Kig

What about crootin?  Does he have ties to LA, TX, FL schools?
Poker Porker

Paul

secfan30

Best thread title ever!

I have never been the biggest Gus fan because of a family member and their working relationship with Gus years ago. However, if he is announced as our coach I will be excited. He's been successful everywhere he's been and if we stole him from a team with more talent coming back, then he is worth getting behind.

TheEnemy

QuoteRe: Most of you would bitc* if we hired Jesus to coach

Jesus is more of a soccer fan.

But is immigration status is not in the best shape and he is trying to keep a low profile.

Bubba's Bruisers

It's personal with Gus.  That's what you're seeing.  On both sides.  Very little of it has to do with his coaching ability, or lack of, depending on which cult you belong to.

It's also why Norvell is so popular.  He's running a video game offense, but he's getting all the attention mainly because he has ties to the State.  If he doesn't have those ties, he's not getting nearly the love right now.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

SRV

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 02, 2017, 07:02:42 pm
He's got a lot more important stuff going on.

You know, "King of kings and Lord of lords"...
Amen
We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

SquidBilly

Jesus is responsible for causing a bunch of pigs to commit suicide.  Do we really want him around Tusk?

S.A.D.C

To be fair- the the last 12 guys JC recruited were pretty low rank.  Especially that one guy...

DocHogliday

I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood," remember?

redhogchilipepper

Jesus ran the wishbone and we ain't running no dang wishbone

goodguytex

Part of the ops problem is trying to compare Jesus, Son of the most High God, to a guy wearing a visor, picking boogers out of his nose. That's quite a big jump there... No... Jesus wouldn't waste His time worrying about a football program.

BOAR_N2BWILD

But the multitudes followed him. He will put fans in the stadium.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Hawg Life

He didn't beat LSU. He want have the recruiting classes he has @ Auburn. He wants to stay @ Auburn.

Sooie71923

He's a good recruiter. Very deep Texas ties. Also deep ties in the south.  He's creative, innovative and passionate. He demands the best from everyone. He would definitely put butts in the seats next year.

Id Love to watch him part the SEC next year.

Fay-hog

JONAS

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 02, 2017, 07:23:25 pm
He didn't beat LSU. He want have the recruiting classes he has @ Auburn. He wants to stay @ Auburn.

I don't want him.  I want someone who wants to be here.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Bret Squealema on December 02, 2017, 07:02:20 pm
Auburn didn't beat LSU.  Jesus has recruiting ties to the Middle East but he has never recruited Texas.
Mormon Jesus recruited Mexico. Does that count?

ChrispyFriedBacon

Quote from: The Kig on December 02, 2017, 07:00:34 pm
Is Jesus from Arkansas?  Does he have ANY head coaching experience?

Yes he does......he lives in Rogers near a big pond!

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

jgcat4

I don't think Jesus would make a very good football coach.
Coaching Search Season-It's the most wonderful time of the year...

NotSoFastMyFriend

Jesus never walked the shores of Buffalo River. His lack of Arkansas ties would trouble the peepaws.

He would also wear sandals on the sideline which would be a no-go for most.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Pig in the Pokey

hogfansince79

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin

Paul

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Pig in the Pokey

Bacons Rebellion

Non-starter. NCAA would issue a show cause on Him.

Birminghog

Quote from: NotSoFastMyFriend on December 02, 2017, 07:39:44 pm
Jesus never walked the shores of Buffalo River. His lack of Arkansas ties would trouble the peepaws.

He would also wear sandals on the sideline which would be a no-go for most.

And did those feet in ancient times walk upon Ozarks' mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God in Springdale's pleasant pastures seen?
And did the countenance divine shine forth among our crowded hosts?
And was Jerusalem builded here among these crazy Hogville posts?

Apologies to William Blake

Birminghog

hogfansince79

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." — George Carlin