Started by Martygit, December 02, 2017, 06:38:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wpswillriseagain

Razorback Pastor

lunchbox72703

RedRover10

TNarch

Quote from: ResIpsaLoquitur on December 02, 2017, 06:38:23 pm
http://www.rockcitytimes.com/malzahn-admits-to-throwing-sec-championship-game-to-take-razorback-job/

Gus showed what a truly remarkable coach he is...the way he coached his quarterback into making all those bad plays without knowing that he was trying to lose.

cosmodrum

And so is the cult. Lots of dirty pants right now.
Go away, batin'

cosmodrum

I love that people still don't know that RCT is satire.
Go away, batin'

conwaycarl

You do realize that the Rock City Times is a satirical site don't you?

micali

If you didn't know that is fake then life must be hard.

Martygit

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 02, 2017, 06:42:25 pm

Shhhhhh!
RIP OTR, REV

seasonhog

Quote from: TNarch on December 02, 2017, 06:41:19 pm
Gus showed what a truly remarkable coach he is...the way he coached his quarterback into making all those bad plays without knowing that he was trying to lose.

Bret was a master at losing.....Gus must have taken some pointer from him.

Hoggish1

Quote from: RedRover10 on December 02, 2017, 06:40:50 pm
Omg is this real

And you are the reason the Russians took over our election LMAO...

johnny cash

Wow, the stupidity is high in this thread.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 02, 2017, 06:42:25 pm

Such is our fan base.  Clueless.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Josh Goforth

Quote from: Hoggish1 on December 02, 2017, 07:05:37 pm
And you are the reason the Russians took over our election LMAO...
Bunch of frickin morons.

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: ResIpsaLoquitur on December 02, 2017, 06:38:23 pm
http://www.rockcitytimes.com/malzahn-admits-to-throwing-sec-championship-game-to-take-razorback-job/
I call a total b.s. post. Think about it: IF he really wanted to be Arkansas's next head coach would he necessarily have to "throw the SEC Championship Game" in order to do it ??? How about the other coaches on the staff as well as the players ??? Honestly think they're in on it too. Or does anyone honestly think that every AU coach and player intends to move en masse to Fayetteville as well ??? :o

One further point: assuming one actually buys into this total pile of dung, would we really want a HC who allegedly did this just to make a move to another school? Think about THAT for a second.

I honestly don't really care one way or another what Gus does. I just want us to secure the absolute best new HC we can. However, I wouldn't fall for this total piece of false news.

Martygit

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on December 02, 2017, 07:36:50 pm
why is this still up ?

Because posters like the one above keep responding like they do - otherwise, I have no idea (but I bet it won't be here by morning)
RIP OTR, REV

Tusker4life

It needs to be deleted, hell mine got deleted earlier because someone doesnt like Leach. That and I don't have many posts over the last almost 11 years. Typical way this operates. I only post reliable info.

Quote from: ResIpsaLoquitur on December 02, 2017, 08:34:07 pm
Because posters like the one above keep responding like they do - otherwise, I have no idea (but I bet it won't be here by morning)
Cheering for Alabama because they are in the SEC is like cheering for the Devil because he is in the Bible...

RebelliousHog

Always knew he was cheater

Yes, I know it's not a legit site. Geez
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Martygit

Quote from: ResIpsaLoquitur on December 02, 2017, 08:34:07 pm

Told ya
RIP OTR, REV