Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gus Contract Extension

Started by Hawg Life, December 02, 2017, 03:18:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Life

How did Frost sign a contract with Nebraska in the 4th quarter of The AAC championship? I'm not sure why it's far fetched to believe the rumor that Gus signed his extension yesterday. I like most Razorbacks will be happy when we have a coach in place.

clutch

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 02, 2017, 03:18:29 pm
How did Frost sign a contract with Nebraska in the 4th quarter of The AAC championship? I'm not sure why it's far fetched to believe the rumor that Gus signed his extension yesterday. I like most Razorbacks will be happy when we have a coach in place.

I think he used his E-signature. Just clicked the checkbox on his phone between the 4th Q and OT.

thebignasty

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 02, 2017, 03:18:29 pm

Reupping with your current school and taking a new job are slightly different deals

Arkansas Fan

Maybe it was already done and they agreed to leak it when their game was supposed to be over.

dhornjr1

Quote from: clutch on December 02, 2017, 03:20:47 pm
I think he used his E-signature. Just clicked the checkbox on his phone between the 4th Q and OT.

Good Lord, Miss Agnes, what they won't think of next.