Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When and how was Coach Bielema fired.?

Started by pumphog, December 01, 2017, 02:57:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pumphog

Coming off the field.  After he led a prayer with his players. In a small office with Julie ?  Heard Neuheisel blast Arkansas yesterday for firing him as he came off the field.  So how did it actually go down?

moses_007

This has been gone over at least 100 times here.

Trash can, please.

zuko

Quote from: pumphog on December 01, 2017, 02:57:36 pm
Coming off the field.  After he led a prayer with his players. In a small office with Julie ?  Heard Neuheisel blast Arkansas yesterday for firing him as he came off the field.  So how did it actually go down?
Trying to figure out how Neuheisel got that job, as a coaching failure probably who the hell cares what Neuheisel says.

007 License To Squeal

Bellyma is gone......it's over...time to move on.....trash can, please....
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

moses_007

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on December 01, 2017, 03:11:55 pm
Bellyma is gone......it's over...time to move on.....trash can, please....
Trolls keep popping in here and asking the same stuff, over and over.

Mellon Collie

In the conservatory, with a candlestick, by Colonel Mustard.

Polecat

When he failed to field a competitive SEC program
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

pumphog

66 years old, lived here all my life and love the Razorbacks .. Sorry for asking a question

Billy Bats

Quote from: pumphog on December 01, 2017, 03:47:31 pm
66 years old, lived here all my life and love the Razorbacks .. Sorry for asking a question

You have to just plan on people treating you like crap on HV.  It's part of the experience. 

pumphog

Guess so, think I'll just go rake my leaves.

Bebop

Poor Bielema. He could have been fired mid-season but we gave him till the last game. I wish I could be fired for millions of dollars.

Hogwild

Don;t be sorry, some people are just in bad moods.  The AP reported that he was fired by the interim AD in the temporary football office.  This was done so he could address his players prior to them leaving town for the holiday break.

StanHog

5 Long years too late and who cares how.

depressed_fan

My guess is the actual decision was made in the early November BOT executive session.    I suppose if he had won out at that point and won a bowl, he may have survived.