Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

already been in trouble

Started by 4thdownnutt, February 18, 2006, 11:48:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

4thdownnutt

now I need some love and hugs.

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

Donkeyfan

How bout some applause?  Welcome.

Broken Trigger

We'll do the best that we can.  Welcome to Hogville.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

hogsta

We've all been in trouble, being hog fans.

secthumper

....Welcome to the board man!!!

....Hell I stay in trouble most of the time!!!!

....I wouldn't have it any other way!!
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

WindyCityHog

We got off on the wrong foot....

Truce?

4thdownnutt

yea   --  truce sounds good --  I just get hot sometimes when my hogs stink --  my wife and kids can't even stand  me when I'm like this. Thats when I have leave and have a stiff drink. Just you're common social deviant I guess.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Applauds for the stiff drink!!!!!!!!
Welcome.

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

HOGLUVIN

I stay in trouble ,and I often need some luvin.

Wont luv ya, but will applaud  ya.

hog caller

my name is trouble been there most of my married life . welcome to the board and karma+ for ya