Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Hog Fan on Board

Started by 1836hog, February 06, 2006, 08:49:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1836hog

I've been reading hogville for a while and finally decided to join.  The message boards seem to very opinionated and very insightful and I'm happy to be on board.  My screen name represents my two most favorite things in the world, the State of Arkansas (we joined the union in 1836) and the Razorbacks. 

About me...I was born and raised in the great town of Fayetteville and I've been a hog fan since birth.  The first thing my dad ever taught me was that we cheer for the HOGS and whoever's playing Texass.  I'm living out of state at the moment but I plan to be moving back soon. 

My greatest hog memory was the NC in 1994.  Can't wait to get back to the glory days...Go Hogs!!!

Broken Trigger

Very thoughtful way of choosing a handle on here.  I'm glad your aboard and welcome to Hogville.

T-hawg

Have fun posting! Visit the Tavern often. It keeps you sane.
I'ts Diamond Hog time YALL!

Time for some crawfish and tailgating!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome!!

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

secthumper

....Welcome to Hogville....

....9-02 is right around the corner!!....

....secthumper....
"It is only through adversity that we can test the strength of our soul."<br /><br />"What we've got here is failure to communicate." Strother Martin  Cool Hand Luke<br /><br />Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic of men.  General George S. Patton, Jr.<br /><br />'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."  Tuco  The Good the Bad and the Ugly<br /><br />"There ain't much of a future in dyin' boy!!"  Outlaw Josey Wales  3rd Place 2005-2006  Hogville Basketball Pickem Champion

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07