Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Proud of the Razorback soccer team

Started by hawg1221, November 05, 2017, 04:21:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawg1221

They played great today. They played way more minutes than Texas a&m in this tournament and went toe to toe with them. And the future looks bright with the freshman they have playing. I'm excited!

hawg1221

Texas a&m scored the winning goal with just 2 minutes left in regulation. So close.

3kgthog

Salted Pork

Or the defender getting smoked and juked on that A&M scoring play ...

hawg1221

Quote from: Salted Pork on November 05, 2017, 07:58:58 pm
Or the defender getting smoked and juked on that A&M scoring play ...

They played an extra game and that play occurred near the end of the game. They were tired. Remember, this was the first time a team without a bye made it to the finals under the current playoff format.

dbhog

They are in the NCAA tournament, playing at NC State in the first round.  Go Hogs!!!!

PintailKiller

Great job ladies.  That was a very good match.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Dr. Starcs

psycHOGlogist

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 06, 2017, 06:32:55 pm
What's the format of the NCAA tourney?

64 team, single elimination. Just like BB, only the first round games are not played at regional sites.

flippinhogmana

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 06, 2017, 06:32:55 pm
What's the format of the NCAA tourney?

you win and you get to keep playing - lose, you go home!
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

JHicks3636

revolution

Birminghog

Quote from: revolution on November 10, 2017, 08:41:19 am
Go Razorbacks! Tame the Wolfpack!

Lol. Sounds like one of the slogans on the ribbons that high school cheerleaders used to sell on Fridays for a dime. Bought one every Friday and straight-pinned it to my shirt.

Good job.