Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Far Too Early Breakout Player list...

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, January 13, 2015, 12:41:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HogInFlorida

Quote from: Mike Irwin on June 12, 2013, 09:18:52 pm
I'd rather be hit over the head with a brick than have to revisit the memories of those seven awful months with coach "Smile" in charge.

hollywood hog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on January 13, 2015, 12:41:29 am
My pick is Sprinkle @ TE.....

Not a breakout player but KJ Hill could end up SEC Freshman of the year if he decides to come.  I think he will be a special teams nightmare for opposing teams.  30-40 catches seems reasonable.  This kid is better than the 150th best player in the country or whatever he is ranked.  He's dynamic and we can't let him slip away. 

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

BatesvilleHOG

With Philon leaving I'd like to see Bijhon Jackson or Hjalte Froholdt really step up at DT. Coach B thinks we'll still be good at DE, even without Flowers. Where we need someone to step up most will be LB. Our win total could take a multiple game dent if we do not develop our young LB'ers. Most if not all positions look promising going into next season.

gmarv

I,m going with wise at de.he has shown flashes next year he adds consistency.

Tim Harris

Quote from: HogInFlorida on January 13, 2015, 12:44:33 am
Randy Ramsey

This was going to be my pick as well.

Also looking for Jojo or KJ to really help out at WR and in the return game.

Rooka

Thinking a bit outside the box with this one, but how about Henre' Toliver.

The_Iceman

Bijhon Jackson or maybe Taiwan Johnson. I also think Henre Toliver is an excellent choice if he stays healthy.

gmarv

man we have a bunch of kids who could break out.i,m read for the start of football.