Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Class... Could Be Very Good... Could be ???

Started by pfrg999, February 01, 2012, 04:03:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pfrg999

No one may Care but My grade on this Class (On NSD first look)
would be a B- or C+...

We addressed some Needs on Defense and WR and Probably Got a few Studs.. But this class turned into a basic Hole filling class with a few every down starters and some reservists, role players, special teams guys... And maybe a few that may tear it up..
And for one, I hope so..
LB and DE -  Were signed and delivered and May be a VERY good class with some Hitters and very Aggressive Play.. In a year or Two.. Flynn May be a destroyer.. Could Be.. :) hope so!!!
RB -
We have Two that could either be a Studs or Just good Backups...Who knows.. Both should be Good Stable backs and Both have some time to learn behind DJ and Knile!!!
... Heck One may step up to be a Featured back
WR - SWING AND A MISS... No matter how you slice it it was a Day of whiffs on the National stage...
      HOWEVER... We got some SPEED and some Talented Hands with our latest additions... It will be interesting to see who takes the lead in all this..
We have filled Holes and several of these Players could redshirt anyway..

My concern is that there is Not a Top 150 in this Class... No 5 stars, No more than 4-4 stars... But Ton of 3 stars... and all are Good to very Good players..
(3 star should be the Base line in the SEC.. I'm just saying.. less that 3 stars your battling uphill against the competition)
    In the Past all of our Big Boy play makers are in the 4 and 5 Star range... so it should be interesting to see... Not this coming year.. But two out.. This may be the greatest class ever or not.. But more like its a top 21-30 type class.... Maybe a top 15 in two or three years...
   We are not,  as of yet Recruiting with the Big boys.... BUT WE ARE WAY BETTER than fighting for Sun Belt Players like in the past...
     But when it comes to OU or LSU or Alabama, Texas, Florida, Georgia, USC, USCe, Florida State , Miami, Ohio State, Stanford we Cannot compete Most times and almost every time for the 5 star players unless they are from Arkansas.

I AM NOT HATING NOR do I want any other Coach and I am A die hard hog Fan.. This was an average to above average class.. But I am Excited to see the new Boys hit the Field... am I disappointed??...  A little... Do I think CBP is a little disappointed??.. Yes a little...

He will makes the necessary changes to make sure that we compete in ALL facets of the game... and in recruiting.. We all KNOW we need to do Better.. With 5 stars going to GA, OU, Alabama, left and right and NOT coming here.. I AM NOT SAYING we dont get Quality Kids... 3 stars are NOT 5 stars... However that CAN be, albeit In a couple of years...

YES  WE ARE TOP 10 BEFORE we play a game... And that is AWESOME CBP gets all the Credit... Recruits are the Life blood... To feed the Studs.. One Needs the BEST Studs to Feed!!!
Defense was Good but not Great... Boom, Change.. Recruiting is good but not Great... I expect   the Boom..

Al in all a GOOD Class ... Could Be Very Good, or Very Very good, or Could Be ???
LOVE MY HOGS ... On our way to a NC baby...

Just as an example... 2012
          Rivals/ESPN     Ttl   5*     4*    3*    2*   NR
BAMA #1/ #1  =        26    3     13     10     3
Florida #3 /4              23    3     11      8     1
Georgia #19/5        17/18    1     9       8     1
LSU    #16/12           22      0    10      12    0

UA     #35/31           22      0      2       19    1   (Rivals)
                              22      0     4       12    2    4 (2 JUCO) ESPN
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!