Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Msg to all Razorback Signees

Started by Holy City Hog, February 04, 2009, 09:22:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Holy City Hog

Don't let today be the most talked about of your college career.

Nat'l Signing Day should serve as a stepping stone, not a culmination. 

Study hard. Practice hard. Play hard.  Then push yourself to do it all better.

Do that & the cheers you hear today will represent a small portion of what lies ahead. 

Let those days serve as your best college moment, not today.

wholehog92

Enjoy the day for now.

Go to work again tommorrow and not a day later or someone will either leave you further behind or make a step on you.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Stay away from all fan message boards.  You will end up eating Cheetos and lose a full second off your 40 time.  Your on field performance will suffer and your social life will consist of playing RPG's and fantasy football.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

josh_sec33

World of warcraft is the Devil.

train hard to get your NCAA football stats up...if you think they are too long, prove them wrong for next year.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?