Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saban makes a mistake!

Started by Randy Cavender, November 08, 2012, 08:39:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Cavender

RollHogTide

The game was moved to Baton Rouge - it's all a part of the mental games that CNS plays. :)

BOAR_N2BWILD

So you are saying that John L is as good as Saban?!?! ??? ;D

I kid I kid!
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Randy Cavender

No. But I sure wish that JL could have a Saban moment.

Hoggish1

So, this is sorta close to JLS's mistake calling us Alabama?  Nope.

ThreeWayInn

Just goes to show you....if JLS can do it....anyone  can do it. ;D

WILL CLINTON

If John L was undefeated, coming off a NC season, sitting at the top of the BCS rankings and just coming off the toughest game of the season where you won on the final drive of the game, on the road, no one would have cared here either.
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

JohnWesleyHogdin

HA! That's funny! I bet he hasen't worn that purple and gray sweater since his LSU days...so it may have triggered some flashbacks?  ???

dizzy_lavender

I avoided this thread because i was extremely skeptical of saban making a mistake. Unless he groped sandra bullock on the set of the blind side and tmz had the photos.

I see now my suspicions were warranted.

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: rhogcaveman on November 08, 2012, 08:39:20 pm
Listen closely to about the last 20 seconds!

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/alabama-ready-for-the-aggies/12gaojhq
I suppose that just goes to prove ole Nick isn't quite perfect after all. LOL

cdhogfan

Arkansas is now Alabama and Alabama is now LSU.

Aston Martin 8 dude

Quote from: cdhogfan on November 09, 2012, 11:59:07 am
Arkansas is now Alabama and Alabama is now LSU.
Nah....we couldn't be so lucky.

HogPharmer

Quote from: rhogcaveman on November 08, 2012, 09:16:23 pm
No. But I sure wish that JL could have a Saban moment.

i.e. win a game???
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Piggfoot

You know this happens all the time. It's called a "Freudian Slip". Mothers frequently call children by their brother's or sister's name. And, if you've ever had a girlfriend it can be embarassing if you call her your previous girlfriends name. Oh I forgot. You guys haven't had any girlfriends so you don't have that problem.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.