Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Richmond

Started by OutlawHawg, September 10, 2016, 07:58:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OutlawHawg

Newman's penalty takes some of the suspense out of the chase race. Still hoping Austin Dillon wrecks early and loses his spot but he's pretty good at running around in 15th or so and avoiding trouble.

I think Kurt Busch wins it tonight he's due one.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: OutlawHawg on September 10, 2016, 07:58:21 am
Newman's penalty takes some of the suspense out of the chase race. Still hoping Austin Dillon wrecks early and loses his spot but he's pretty good at running around in 15th or so and avoiding trouble.

I think Kurt Busch wins it tonight he's due one.

Went to Richmond Spring 2015 and Kurt B was so dominant that it made the race very boring for Richmond. Hope there are no real dominant cars today. Hope at least half a dozen cars are good enough to win that way they will get after it the last 75 laps

Racinray

78 is dominating this race.

Racinray

Decent race, just didn't want the 11 to win.

OutlawHawg

Those comments by Newman though  :-\ :-\

Racinray

Quote from: OutlawHawg on September 11, 2016, 08:13:53 am
Those comments by Newman though  :-\ :-\

Thought the "still in a sprint car" comment was a little over the top.

Racinray

I know this is not about Richmond, but we are losing way to many drivers in accidents this year. :(

holeinthewall

Quote from: Racinray on September 11, 2016, 09:44:49 am
Thought the "still in a sprint car" comment was a little over the top.

I think we all know Tony intentionally swerved toward that guy.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: holeinthewall on September 12, 2016, 09:35:58 am
I think we all know Tony intentionally swerved toward that guy.

Same as he did last week yet NASCAR doesn't care because he's Tony Stewart. Hope Newman wrecks him next week

riccoar

Quote from: ImHogginIt on September 12, 2016, 09:39:01 am
Same as he did last week yet NASCAR doesn't care because he's Tony Stewart. Hope Newman wrecks him next week
Was thinking he might, but with Tony in The Chase, don't see it.  Think NASCAR made it pretty clear after Kenseth and Logano incident.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on September 12, 2016, 12:06:45 pm
Was thinking he might, but with Tony in The Chase, don't see it.  Think NASCAR made it pretty clear after Kenseth and Logano incident.

Bet Newman can make it look unintentional. Besides he isn't in the chase so no biggie if he gets suspended a race.

10thPlanet

Well I said around ten years ago Tony was Bipolar, and those meds make you gain weight. We've always known he's had anger issues. Newman just confirmed it. Still a great driver, there's plenty of jerks in the world of sports, he doesn't get paid to be nice, but to win races. 
I feel the same way about coaches and athletes in other sports. Paid to win.