Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Meechigan"

Started by ImHogginIt, June 11, 2016, 05:15:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

I can't decide which two B drivers to use between Stewart, Dillon and Biffle.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 11, 2016, 05:15:33 pm
I can't decide which two B drivers to use between Stewart, Dillon and Biffle.
Not sure if there is a driver that has a better record at Michigan than Biffle. However I am thinking that nobody knows what is going to happen with all this downforce gone. I am afraid this is going to be a snooze fest, with no passing because the cars are going to be push loose behind someone entering the turns. If that happens it may become a survival mode race.

Racinray

The Xfinity race was actually a good race for that track.

Buff

I wouldn't pick a Roush driver to save my life

ImHogginIt

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on June 11, 2016, 11:35:37 pm
Not sure if there is a driver that has a better record at Michigan than Biffle. However I am thinking that nobody knows what is going to happen with all this downforce gone. I am afraid this is going to be a snooze fest, with no passing because the cars are going to be push loose behind someone entering the turns. If that happens it may become a survival mode race.

Went with Biffle and Dillon. Stewart may start third but he'll likely continue having bad luck.

berryhog

Just tuned in and saw Elliott's fueling issue.  Has he been the best car today ?

ImHogginIt

ImHogginIt

Quote from: berryhog on June 12, 2016, 02:34:47 pm
Just tuned in and saw Elliott's fueling issue.  Has he been the best car today ?

Mostly Logano followed by Elliot and Keselowski have been strongest

ImHogginIt

I should have chosen Tony over Biff  :(

ImHogginIt

Poor Ole Miss boy Stenhouse cut a tire  ;D

Racinray

Didn't watch a lap, was it a looonnnngggg boring race?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on June 12, 2016, 04:53:05 pm
Didn't watch a lap, was it a looonnnngggg boring race?

Not really. New package made for a lot of loose cars. Number of engines blown and tire issues. I think they still need to take spoiler down even more and raise the splitters. Put everything in the drivers hands.

berryhog

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 12, 2016, 04:56:52 pm
Not really. New package made for a lot of loose cars. Number of engines blown and tire issues. I think they still need to take spoiler down even more and raise the splitters. Put everything in the drivers hands.

I agree.  However, it seems anytime changes are made to "put everything in the drivers hands", the drivers cry and whine about it. 

ImHogginIt

Quote from: berryhog on June 12, 2016, 05:02:42 pm
I agree.  However, it seems anytime changes are made to "put everything in the drivers hands", the drivers cry and whine about it.

I don't think NASCAR cares what drivers think now based on tickets sold and TV ratings. I sense they are gradually trying to please the fans with more excitement.

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 12, 2016, 05:06:11 pm
I don't think NASCAR cares what drivers think now based on tickets sold and TV ratings. I sense they are gradually trying to please the fans with more excitement.
I hope so.

berryhog

hawginbigd1

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 12, 2016, 04:56:52 pm
I think they should raise the splitter or raise the front ride height if you will and put a 10 inch spoiler on them, then you will see some passing ;D

ImHogginIt

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 12, 2016, 05:50:24 pm
How can you say Meechigan and not pick Bob Ufer?

If he was entered I would pick him as my C driver

riccoar

No way you could take any more down force off those cars.  There would be like 20 cars make the finish.

holeinthewall

Quote from: Buff on June 12, 2016, 11:57:01 am
I wouldn't pick a Roush driver to save my life

Stenehouse has actually run good this year and has had problems at the end of about the half the races just like Sunday.   Cuts a tire running top 12. He should be sitting in the top 15 in points easy. Their cars are getting better.  I am sure if Edwards was still there he would be top 10 in points in those cars.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on June 13, 2016, 06:18:52 am
No way you could take any more down force off those cars.  There would be like 20 cars make the finish.

Some of them might have to use some skill to drive for a change  ;D

riccoar

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 14, 2016, 04:59:11 am
Some of them might have to use some skill to drive for a change  ;D
They were on Sunday.  I'm just saying that's about as far as you probably want to push them.