Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3* Juco WR Jimmie Stoudemire transfers to Arkansas

Started by DuckTalesLOL, February 15, 2018, 07:56:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NoogaHog

I once heard a story on the radio from Dan Hampton. He said that before a Bears game, William "Refrigerator" Perry came to him complaining about how low the wind chill was going to be that day. He asked Fridge what the wind chill meant and he replied that that was how cold it felt on your windshield.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

twistitup

Quote from: NoogaHog on February 21, 2018, 08:18:37 am
I never thought of Fridge as a "road scholar"

awesome.

I had a signed poster of The Fridge back when I was a kid. Went to a sporting goods show w my dad in Dallas and he was there. Huge guy, big smile....that whole Chicago team ended up w off field issues later in life  - sad
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: NoogaHog on February 17, 2018, 05:54:50 pm
Why are you telling me that? Half of the video he has himself in the circle and the other half he is below the pointer. You usually don't know which one before the play starts and then you figure it out and have to rewind and watch the play again. Did you even watch the videos before dispensing this great knowledge?

I didn't make the video. I just shared my observation. I would love to hear the opinions of other guys who watched the videos.
I watched the video and don't know what you're talking about...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hogindasticks on February 19, 2018, 08:07:28 pm
This if the Facebook generation.....they always get upset when something doesn't agree with them, even if it isn't any of their business in the first place. 
I was just laughing at shaddy... The D and B key's aren't exactly neighbors on the keyboard. I'm only 47 if you want to know...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Cargill A. BullHog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 21, 2018, 10:21:57 am
I was just laughing at shaddy... The D and B key's aren't exactly neighbors on the keyboard. I'm only 47 if you want to know...

Just for the record, Im not sore at anyone.  I just goofed in the origianl post.

Maybe I was channelling my baseball hog mind with the Shaddy comment, who knows.  Ive heard people use the "jet legs" comment before, always makes me laugh.  The "Loaded WITH Bear" comment is funny.  I can see why a young guy would get that phrase confused.  One of my personal misquoted sayings is "Nip it in the butt", I hear this one alot.

And, for the record, Iv'e got you by a couple decades. 
I love my Razorbacks, Coach A, Coach M, Coach VH and all the players and fans.

twistitup

While cooking up a bunch of dove breasts......"Birds of a feather fry together"
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PharmacistHog

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.