Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Houston Cougars about to pull off a Shocker over Witchita State!!!

Started by FineAsSwine, January 20, 2018, 01:04:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FineAsSwine

#7 Shockers take one to the chin on the road. Houston is 15-4 with the win and a likely NCAA tournament team. Takes a little sting off of our loss there. Houston has a really good squad. Up until this point, we were their best win.
Hogs up! Covid down!

ParkerSchnabel

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 20, 2018, 01:04:02 pm
#7 Shockers take one to the chin on the road. Houston is 15-4 with the win and a likely NCAA tournament team. Takes a little sting off of our loss there. Houston has a really good squad. Up until this point, we were their best win.

But But But it took Sampson 4 years to get Houston back. It doesnt take that long to rebuild a team !!! People just don't understand basketball. I bet most of them have never played anything past a pick up game.

razorpimp

Quote from: ParkerSchnabel on January 20, 2018, 01:13:37 pm
But But But it took Sampson 4 years to get Houston back. It doesnt take that long to rebuild a team !!! People just don't understand basketball. I bet most of them have never played anything past a pick up game.

ok Houston is an ok team....your fine with Arkansas being an ok team?  You do not think we deserve better?

ShadowHawg

Quote from: razorpimp on January 20, 2018, 01:17:23 pm
ok Houston is an ok team....your fine with Arkansas being an ok team?  You do not think we deserve better?

Ok is an improvement over Heath/Pel. The program was a train wreck MA got here.

I guess you prefer the train wreck? Takes time to go from trash to flash. There is a culture of winning in place now. Let's see where it takes us.

ParkerSchnabel

I think Arkansas is getting better. PERIOD. We hit a little slump. Thats all.

Fan701

I, and I'll bet everyone on here, agrees with you that we want to be better.  Do you really think anyone wants to be just ok, as you keep saying?  I think there's legitimate disagreement over whether firing a good coach means that the next one is bound to be even better.  I'd say the chances just might be against it, but, of course, it all depends on who that replacement might be.  We could hit a homerun like with Petrino.  And as far as what we fans deserve, I don't know.  We whine a lot, trash our own players, but I guess most of us are pretty loyal to the hogs.  Some days I read the comments on here trashing the players and think we fans are such jerks we don't deserve even the teams we have, much less better ones.

ParkerSchnabel

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 20, 2018, 01:04:02 pm

Careful. Threads that support the current coaching staff could wind up in the trash. At best find their way out of Jump Ball.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: ParkerSchnabel on January 20, 2018, 01:38:33 pm
Careful. Threads that support the current coaching staff could wind up in the trash. At best find their way out of Jump Ball.

When we lost to Houston Hogville laid all of the blame at CMA's feet. Now, Marshall takes an even better team than CMA's in there and loses but that loss has no reflection on Marshall and his coaching ability.

Hogville logic is an oxymoron.
Hogs up! Covid down!

PharmacistHog

If the razorbacks aren't the subject it gets moved to the proper forum. Plain and simple.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.