Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 05:35:24 pm

Ramsey, Bijhon

Started by HoggyCat, January 02, 2018, 07:44:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggyCat

Y'all see their tweets? Ramsey said he has no contacts at Arkansas and needing his money to pay rent. Then Jackson tweeted later about needing his check and not having an help on the inside anymore.

https://twitter.com/bijhonj/status/947932363446800384?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Eios%7Ctwgr%5Ecom.apple.UIKit.activity.Message

https://twitter.com/r_rambo10/status/947980805627875328?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Eios%7Ctwgr%5Ecom.apple.UIKit.activity.Message
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

IronHog

Bring back the football dorm
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

RaisinHog

Wouldn't it be illegal too pay his rent ?

SquidBilly

So they're seniors with no more eligibility left who are staying on campus to train.  Assuming they've graduated and are no longer on scholarship shouldn't their agents being helping them cover expenses?  I don't know the rules but would it be permissible for the University to continue to provide support?

FaytownHog

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 02, 2018, 07:48:05 am
Wouldn't it be illegal too pay his rent ?
the players get stipends for rent, food and some extra money. Actually adds up to more than I make a year. But they don't "pay" the players. Players just want big money and have no budgeting skills.

FaytownHog

Quote from: Bret Squealema on January 02, 2018, 07:53:13 am
So they're seniors with no more eligibility left who are staying on campus to train.  Assuming they've graduated and are no longer on scholarship shouldn't their agents being helping them cover expenses?  I don't know the rules but would it be permissible for the University to continue to provide support?
depends on if they're getting their degree. the funds don't cut off after football season. they can finish the year. it's a scholarship after all.

HoggyCat

Quote from: Bret Squealema on January 02, 2018, 07:53:13 am

Ramsey isn't. 
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Lao Tsuie

Quote from: IronHog on January 02, 2018, 07:46:34 am
Bring back the football dorm

Exactly. Fat boy was not the best leader for young elite guys in apts.

ricepig

I read on another board that the "checks" have been issued Jan 2nd since the 80's, nothing new there.