Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Live Video for Gerry Bohanon Decision?

Started by hogwild6700, December 19, 2017, 01:18:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisinHog

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 19, 2017, 02:51:37 pm
I understand him taking a pass on arkansas considering how bad we have sucked his entire high school career.  but baylor? 

oh well, whatever.

All the schools in his final 4 have sucked his entire career

311Hog

Baylor convinced him he will be the next RG3 only problem there is RG3 sucks now, but news travels slow in Earle...

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: The Boar War on December 19, 2017, 02:51:13 pm
I'm not excusing it but the University is no longer a state wide program and hasn't been run like one for a decade.  I'm sure him picking over the Arkansas hat is just the same to him as picking over the Memphis hat.

Players have been leaving the state for decades.  Nothing new.  It happens everywhere. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Peter Porker

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 19, 2017, 02:43:29 pm
Well, I for one will not be following your career , young man. Had you picked any of the others I would have. But NEVER Baylor or Penn State. Zero support.

Surprises he didn't commit to our done deal coach, Mike Norvell of Memphis.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

hogsanity

Quote from: 311Hog on December 19, 2017, 02:55:58 pm
Baylor convinced him he will be the next RG3 only problem there is RG3 sucks now, but news travels slow in Earle...

College RG3 did win the Heisman, got drafted, and made serious $$$$ before people figured out he is not a NFL QB.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

zebradynasty

Arkansas's history with Dual Threat QB's I'm sure played a part in his decision. New coach and new system kid didn't want to stick around and see IF things had changed. Also, I think BB poisoned the well with rumors early on about him being able to play other positions beside QB.

311Hog

Quote from: hogsanity on December 19, 2017, 02:59:57 pm
College RG3 did win the Heisman, got drafted, and made serious $$$$ before people figured out he is not a NFL QB.

that news has not reached Earle yet, i am sure it might in the next pony express delivery.

cosmodrum

Quote from: 311Hog on December 19, 2017, 03:06:43 pm
that news has not reached Earle yet, i am sure it might in the next pony express delivery.

Let's send them a Western Union telegram to get them up to speed
Go away, batin'

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 19, 2017, 02:58:12 pm
Surprises he didn't commit to our done deal coach, Mike Norvell of Memphis.
He probably made demands that even Norvell couldnt deliver.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

311Hog

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 19, 2017, 03:07:54 pm
Let's send them a Western Union telegram to get them up to speed

also let them know the SWC is no more

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: zebradynasty on December 19, 2017, 03:04:51 pm
Arkansas's history with Dual Threat QB's I'm sure played a part in his decision. New coach and new system kid didn't want to stick around and see IF things had changed. Also, I think BB poisoned the well with rumors early on about him being able to play other positions beside QB.

We've not had much history.  2 since joining the SEC?  Robert Reed who didn't last and Matt Jones.  I'm sure I'm missing a couple of failures in there somewhere. 

BB was honest with him. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Tusks

'the parents loved baylor'

that's fricken hilarious.  whats a little murder and rape between friends.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Mo_Better_Hogs

I was just looking back over this thread. From GB's announcement on back, this was one of the greatest threads in recent memory.

Großer Kriegschwein

One of the worst taken videos in the history of the iPhone. Couldn't watch 90 seconds of it. Would have had better luck and been more stable having George Burns record it.

And I'm happy for Bohannon. Glad he got a scholly to play a position that he wanted to play.
This is my non-signature signature.