Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im MAd As Hell and I Aint Gonna Take It No More

Started by HogimusMaximus, November 15, 2017, 12:35:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogimusMaximus

ZERO

You are going to take it some more. We all are.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on November 15, 2017, 12:35:48 am
Get a real football coach, fire Fatty B now.

Feel better???

Good

But he will be here until the season is over so get over it.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

EastArkHog 47

BB needs to be gone no later than Monday following the Mizzou game and we need the next FB coach hired and in Fayetteville with time to work the December 20 early signing date. If not I will join the "mad as hell crowd"

smb

Quote from: EastArkHog 47 on November 15, 2017, 01:33:25 am
BB needs to be gone no later than Monday following the Mizzou game and we need the next FB coach hired and in Fayetteville with time to work the December 20 early signing date. If not I will join the "mad as hell crowd"
This Dilly! Dilly!
GeorgiaHOG

Al Boarland

It's seeming more and more likely to me CBB will get another year with staff changes. I'm hearing the injuries excuse more and more. I understand injuries didn't prevent the team from competing for the SEC, but that wasn't expected this season anyway.

Torqued pork

Quote from: Al Boarland on November 15, 2017, 04:50:26 am
It's seeming more and more likely to me CBB will get another year with staff changes. I'm hearing the injuries excuse more and more. I understand injuries didn't prevent the team from competing for the SEC, but that wasn't expected this season anyway.
There will be coaching vacancies and injuries every year. Bring Bret back for another year of this $#!+ show and you can kiss what hope there is for Hog football in the foreseeable future GOODBYE.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.