Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monta thomas

Started by Southarkansashog, November 13, 2017, 02:51:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Southarkansashog

Any word on how monta is doing in juco? Does anyone know if arkansas is interested in him?

#1 STUNNA

453 yards rushing
101 receiving
7 touchdowns

clutch

He's got game changing speed. I definitely think he could play at the SEC level. He was the fastest kid on the field at the Arkansas All-Star game last year, and there were some fast kids out there.

#1HeadHog

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on November 14, 2017, 09:21:38 am
453 yards rushing
101 receiving
7 touchdowns

Just to add on these numbers also, he missed the last 2 1/2 regular season games due to injury and actually started out on defense at the first of the year. Now playing in a 3 back rotation. He is so electric with the ball in his hands. Has a bowl game this Sunday and if anyone is interested that game will be live streamed on northwest rangers website.
"Always root for the winner. That way you won't be disappointed."

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: clutch on November 19, 2017, 11:17:10 am
He's got game changing speed. I definitely think he could play at the SEC level. He was the fastest kid on the field at the Arkansas All-Star game last year, and there were some fast kids out there.
He is SEC caliber and would have had the offers were it not for ineligibility.

#1HeadHog

Monta Thomas is now playing at Coffeyville CC this year in Kansas. Saturday night he had 18 carries for 146 yards 3 TDs with 2 catches for 19 yards and another TD. If the hogs werent stacked at RB he would be a must get.

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

diveplayon4thn20

Thomas is a great example of the talent that is in abundance in south Arkansas,  but seldom ever play up to their potential. Lack of booster support, substandard coaching in many cases, lack of commmunity support, poor living conditions. Just sad.

LAHogfan123

Does anyone have any idea of what his 40 time is?

Fan1958

Quote from: LAHogfan123 on September 05, 2018, 09:32:49 am
Does anyone have any idea of what his 40 time is?

Just mark him down with the standard 4.5.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

Southarkansashog

Just an update on Monta he had 10 carries for 148 yds and 1 td also had 1 rec for a td yesterday

Southarkansashog

Not sure. Heard a rumor of duke and wake forest.. but you know how how hear say is. Maybe someone else knows that question

#1HeadHog

heard about duke and wake forest interest as well as a couple sec teams. heard last week that craddock has been keeping in touch. maybe someone can get otis to check in with him

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

Otis Kirk

Quote from: #1HeadHog on September 12, 2018, 10:29:17 pm
heard about duke and wake forest interest as well as a couple sec teams. heard last week that craddock has been keeping in touch. maybe someone can get otis to check in with him

Yeah I will. That kid can definitely play in SEC in my opinion. I had heard Bret and them would have offered had he been a qualifier.

oldman1015

Quote from: diveplayon4thn20 on September 04, 2018, 05:23:07 pm
Thomas is a great example of the talent that is in abundance in south Arkansas,  but seldom ever play up to their potential. Lack of booster support, substandard coaching in many cases, lack of commmunity support, poor living conditions. Just sad.
Academics get most which should be taken care of at home.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

Hogdomer

Quote from: Southarkansashog on September 10, 2018, 09:30:24 pm
Not sure. Heard a rumor of duke and wake forest.. but you know how how hear say is. Maybe someone else knows that question

How does a kid get into Duke or WF if he went to JUCO and couldn't qualify to get to Fayetteville?

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hogdomer on September 14, 2018, 10:13:22 am
How does a kid get into Duke or WF if he went to JUCO and couldn't qualify to get to Fayetteville?

I read that as in he couldn't get in too Arkansas out of High School.  Now that he is in Juco, maybe the new staff isn't interested in him as much as BB was?

ricepig

Quote from: Hogdomer on September 14, 2018, 10:13:22 am

Usually the SEC requirement of passing College Algebra.

#1 STUNNA

He should have transferred to Warren when he had the chance.

Mr.Gruntastic

I don't think going to Warren would of made him any more academically eligible than Hampton.  Don't know that he would of gotten to play for a state championship at Warren like he did at Hampton.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Mr.Gruntastic on September 15, 2018, 03:07:35 am
I don't think going to Warren would of made him any more academically eligible than Hampton.  Don't know that he would of gotten to play for a state championship at Warren like he did at Hampton.
warren probably makes it to the state championship if he came. And Hembree most likely would have did everything in his power to help him get his act right in the classroom. And he probably would have got a lot more publicity on the field in Warren.