Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 10:09:27 pm

No Allen No Kelley

Started by Hogs33, November 13, 2017, 12:42:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs33

Enos said if Allen can not go then Jack Lindsey will most likely be the starter for MS St.  Thoughts?
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

ricepig

https://twitter.com/SportsTalkwBo/status/930141198618169344

Enos says Jack Lindsey would likely be Arkansas' third QB this week.

FraggleHog

I didn't hear the presser... but I would assume Storey would be our #1
Calling the Hogs from DFW

bville_hog

Does Rutledge not have any eligibility left?

Pork Ranger

ricepig

Quote from: FraggleHog on November 13, 2017, 12:44:05 pm
I didn't hear the presser... but I would assume Storey would be our #1

Allen/Storey/Lindsey/Wildcat/punt/

The Boar War

First thought:  Ty must have already requested his transfer papers.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on November 13, 2017, 12:45:05 pm

Brings back memories of Clark/McBride/Sorahan. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

arkansastrack

Taken out of context. Tweet before says "ARK OC Dan Enos: Austin Allen  got a game under his belt, so that's good. He and Ty Storey will get the reps this week, and we'll move forward." followed by "Enos says Jack Lindsey would likely be Arkansas' third QB this week."

So QB1. Allen QB2. Storey QB3. Lindsey

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 13, 2017, 12:47:43 pm

I remember sitting through that UNLV game, only time I wished I was still on a combine, instead of at the game.

HogPharmer

Quote from: ricepig on November 13, 2017, 12:45:05 pm

Let Hammonds run the wildcat... He'd probably win the game for us... Then be immediately kicked off the team.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Hogs33

Sorry, must of mis-heard. I thought he meant Kelley/Allen/Lindsay.
But since Kelley is an obvious no then it must be  Allen/Storey/Lindsey.

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

Sooie71923

Eye opener for sure. 

Maybe these coaches can evaluate QB talent. Just look at all of Hogville who demanded Rafe Peavy for years.  He's not even sniffing the field at SMU.

RedRock

hogsanity

MSu's defense must be thinking they hit the lottery.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on November 13, 2017, 12:50:31 pm
I remember sitting through that UNLV game, only time I wished I was still on a combine, instead of at the game.

I had doubts about Nutt's coaching acumen prior to that game, but the deal was sealed after it.  Shoveling rice levees was more fun than watching the "talent" at QB that night.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

younghog

Quote from: arkansastrack on November 13, 2017, 12:50:26 pm
Taken out of context. Tweet before says "ARK OC Dan Enos: Austin Allen  got a game under his belt, so that's good. He and Ty Storey will get the reps this week, and we'll move forward." followed by "Enos says Jack Lindsey would likely be Arkansas’ third QB this week."

So QB1. Allen QB2. Storey QB3. Lindsey

EXACTLY
GO HOGS

FraggleHog

With the way the line blocks... I expect all fans on the Ty Storey wagon to get what they've been wishing for pretty early in the game...
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Paul

Looks like Storey & Peavey shouldn't have been given schollies

Keep this on the DL, but I've heard that Peanut Adams is practicing at QB1 and we are going to run the wishbone this week.

oldhog63

Iowa State is doing pretty good with their third QB.

LRHawg

Teams know Allen can't throw deep so they are bringing safety blitzes and not respecting the deep ball.

rusvegashog

What happened to the transfer out of USC?

Fan1958

Quote from: rusvegashog on November 13, 2017, 02:21:52 pm

You must be referencing Rickey Town(s).  He was run out of Town.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

DeltaBoy

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 13, 2017, 12:51:37 pm
Let Hammonds run the wildcat... He'd probably win the game for us... Then be immediately kicked off the team.

This.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

rzrbkman

Quote from: ricepig on November 13, 2017, 12:50:31 pm

Gerald Howard also played QB in that game.

scaldedhog

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 13, 2017, 12:51:37 pm
Sounds about right!
Make Arkansas Football great again

ShadowTheHedgehog

Did TJ play any at QB at HS? We may have to wildcat our way through the last two games if Ty gets hurt.

razorcash2

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 13, 2017, 12:47:43 pm
Don't forget Gerald Howard... :)

Beaverfever

So what is Allen's status?  Is he good to go or still kind of day to day?

Drop the Mike

Quote from: rusvegashog on November 13, 2017, 02:21:52 pm

He has started a restaurant with Vin Ascolese and Kane Whitehurst called Legends

holeinthewall

It won't matter who the QB is

WaltonCollege

Quote from: Drop the Mike on November 13, 2017, 03:14:29 pm
He has started a restaurant with Vin Ascolese and Kane Whitehurst called Legends

I hung out and partied with Vin on his official visit here, dood was a living legend at beer pong too

twistitup

November 13, 2017, 06:07:18 pm #33 Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:11:46 pm by twistitup
Quote from: WaltonCollege on November 13, 2017, 05:47:48 pm
I hung out and partied with Vin on his official visit here, dood was a living legend at beer pong too

I saw Vin and Chip Gregory arm wrestle at Bottoms Up one morning - epic....both walked away winners
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Three and Snout

Quote from: twistitup on November 13, 2017, 06:07:18 pm
I saw Vin and Chip Gregory arm wrestle at Bottoms Up on morning - epic....both walked away winners

Liar.

No one walks away from Bottoms Up as a winner...

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Drop the Mike on November 13, 2017, 03:14:29 pm

Awesomeness!!!🤗

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....