Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do you all really think BB will be fired after this season?

Started by arkansasrazorbacks, November 12, 2017, 07:47:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you all really think BB will be fired after this season? See message first before answering and use rationale

He will be fired
63 (73.3%)
He will be retained
13 (15.1%)
Not sure
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Voting closed: December 12, 2017, 07:47:55 pm

arkansasrazorbacks

November 12, 2017, 07:47:55 pm Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 08:19:17 pm by arkansasrazorbacks
Just let everybody know, I want Bielema gone on 12/04/2012, but I am concerned through this season and now.

Forget about what we (fans) think, forget about emotion, forget about rumors...dont be subjective...

Answer this poll with rationale based on the standpoint of board of trustees and JL.

My concern is--

#1. JL will be retained more than likely--this is simple, except BB hire, he doesnot have any major screw-up and he is a "high profile" AD in the country. AD can make two mistakes before letting go, usually.

#2. If JL is retained, if there is no significant pressure from KEY trustees/boosters, I think BB will get another year.

Again, I am straightforward with my concern. I hope it doesnot happen. I think BB and UA is a inconvenient marriage from the announcement of his hire back in 2012.

-AR

HoginIllinois

Is there not a rule on how many polls asking the same question can be started in one day?

arkansasrazorbacks

Quote from: HoginIllinois on November 12, 2017, 07:49:56 pm
Is there not a rule on how many polls asking the same question can be started in one day?

I am new here and will be glad to remove the poll if the same question was asked. Again, this is to get opinion without emotion, not casual answers.

Martygit

Quote from: arkansasrazorbacks on November 12, 2017, 07:54:23 pm
I am new here and will be glad to remove the poll if the same question was asked. Again, this is to get opinion without emotion, not casual answers.

This question has been asked ad infinitum (that means a lot) for weeks - don't be surprised if you don't get many responses - and, don't be surprised to be looking for this thread in the "Trash" before too long - although that's not necessarily a bad thing
RIP OTR, REV

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

kodiakisland

No casual answers? Maybe on Friday. I'll pop into the trash and answer then.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

jgphillips3

He's gone.  4-8 will be the book end to his 3-9 with the glorious high water mark of 8-5.  Even Nutt can laugh at Bielema.

bvillepig

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 12, 2017, 08:01:37 pm
He's gone.  4-8 will be the book end to his 3-9 with the glorious high water mark of 8-5.  Even Nutt can laugh at Bielema.

I don't pay much attention to the non conf rent a wins.  11 wins in 5 years in the SEC says it all.  Nutt can for sure laugh at that.

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

menace_hawg3

It's really hard for me to think he'll be back next year. Even if he fires the OL and DL coaches, who is he going to hire that'll be worth a crap? There is just  too much risk involved. His teams usually start slow in his good years. I don't see him being able to do that in year 6.