Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 06:44:32 am

Why was my post moved to trash?

Started by ErnestHamingway, November 12, 2017, 06:39:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ErnestHamingway

My post titled "Is this true?" was moved to the trash quite quickly. Did I violate some rule?

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

moses_007

Here one minute, gone the next.  Poof.............

farmhawg

Section 3 line 27
You must provide a source when starting a thread or it's invalid.
You should read the rules and regulations first.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: farmhawg on November 12, 2017, 06:41:35 pm
Yes.
Don't do it again.

I hope you PM'ed him with an explanation of why.  That helps you know.  Otherwise it gets repeated.  I have no clue here but it's nice to know what you did to get trashed.

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: farmhawg on November 12, 2017, 06:45:06 pm
Section 3 line 27

Nice.  Just in time to.

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

moses_007

I've had countless threads here either moved to trash or deleted permanently.  It used to really PO me, but I've learned to live with it.  All it takes is one moderator not liking your thread, and it is gone. And you won't know which moderator either.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: farmhawg on November 12, 2017, 06:45:06 pm
Section 3 line 27

What about subsection (e), paragraph 4 which states "Requirement to provide a source is not applicable on Sunday following determination that current head coach will not be retained"? 

WilsonHog

In didn't move it, but being patently false (see Agim's suspension a couple of weeks ago) would be reason enough.

farmhawg

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 12, 2017, 06:53:16 pm
What about subsection (e), paragraph 4 which states "Requirement to provide a source is not applicable on Sunday following determination that current head coach will not be retained"? 
Thats only in even numbered years.
From theflyinghog

micali

And don't call out a mod or your out for 30.  No questions asked. That's the only thing I think happened to me.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: WilsonHog on November 12, 2017, 06:54:26 pm
In didn't move it, but being patently false (see Agim's suspension a couple of weeks ago) would be reason enough.

But you have deleted some of mine lately, haven't you?

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: farmhawg on November 12, 2017, 06:54:40 pm
Thats only in even numbered years.
Oh, you're right.....it must be these progressive lenses. 

farmhawg

Now we were having a nice training moment for the rookies and you are going to get Wilson riled up. Can't do anything nice around here.....
From theflyinghog

NuttinItUp

I'm always getting stuff trashed or moved. It is just part of the Hogville charm at this point.

NuttinItUp

What is really going to be funny is when this thread gets moved to trash as well.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 12, 2017, 06:53:16 pm

Well, that loophole was closed by the great Pondwater Jack (RIP) // Harry Rex (RIP) flare up of fall 12 thru spring 13... Wilson spent two days holding each of their noses in a corner and decided that was enough.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

farmhawg

We were good until you came in with that negative attitude. Learn to smile more, helps the blood pressure.
From theflyinghog

WilsonHog

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 12, 2017, 07:00:28 pm
What is really going to be funny is when this thread gets moved to trash as well.

Which it will be, due to the longstanding rule not to question moderation.

007 License To Squeal

Never question moderation.....Accept it, and live to post another day.........it's all good.....

Martygit

You need to understand that having your thread moved to the trash is a good thing - it means that someone in authority actually looked at, considered and made some sort of a judgment about your thread - and, the threads in trash are a lot more interesting than what's being posted in the "main" forums
RIP OTR, REV

farmhawg

Quote from: MartinGit on November 12, 2017, 07:05:38 pm
You need to understand that having your thread moved to the trash is a good thing - it means that someone in authority actually looked at, considered and made some sort of a judgment about your thread - and, the threads in trash are a lot more interesting than what's being posted in the "main" forums
See, there is a nice optimistic approach to poasting.
From theflyinghog

NuttinItUp

This is true. I go to trash a lot to check to see what is there. Usually more interesting than MMQ.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Kinda sad but true sometimes. I did spend a whole hour in the trash once until I noticed that I was the only one posting in there. I guess one of the threads I was responding to got thrown in there and took me with it...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

NuttinItUp

Sweet. Now this one is trashed too. Say whatever you like, folks.

Martygit

See......I told you.....congrats!!! now your thread will be read by millions
RIP OTR, REV

NuttinItUp

Quote from: MartinGit on November 12, 2017, 07:15:10 pm
See......I told you.....congrats!!! now your thread will be read by millions

Millions of trash dwellers...

I always liked Oscar the Grouch, though...