Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 09, 2024, 08:01:57 am

Is this true?

Started by ErnestHamingway, November 12, 2017, 06:11:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ErnestHamingway

I'm sorry if this has been discussed, but I'm relatively new here.

I heard on that Tommy Craft morning sports radio show a few months ago (or maybe longer) that last season Bielema stopped disciplining kids for being late to meetings. Previously, Bielema was a stickler for being early and supposedly ran a taut ship. So if he did let up, I can see how things have gone south so fast this year and last.

NuttinItUp

I think CBB is ok with what time kids get to the meeting as long as they are wearing the requisite flip-flops.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 12, 2017, 06:21:24 pm
I think CBB is ok with what time kids get to the meeting as long as they are wearing the requisite flip-flops.

Is that the "ol' Eckhards" style?

Or the new Teva type?
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

GolfNut57

That question can be asked after Agim was suspended for a half for being late to a meeting? Wow.....some of you are really desperate for something to hate on your boy Bielema.  :)
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

ricepig

Quote from: GolfNut57 on November 12, 2017, 06:37:13 pm
That question can be asked after Agim was suspended for a half for being late to a meeting? Wow.....some of you are really desperate for something to hate on your boy Bielema.  :)

First quarter, try to keep up....