Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 14, 2024, 04:25:59 am

Calling all Real Hog fans!

Started by Muskliketusk, November 12, 2017, 11:22:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Muskliketusk

Are coach and team need support. They don't need a bunch a fare weather whiners crying for people to get fired. We need to rid ourselves of these negative nancies and support our team threw thick and thin. HCBB will be back and HE WILL fix things no matter what a bunch of sissies say that are just trying to destroy this great program.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

hobhog

checkraiser88

Quote from: Muskliketusk on November 12, 2017, 11:22:06 am
Are coach and team need support. They don't need a bunch a fare weather whiners crying for people to get fired. We need to rid ourselves of these negative nancies and support our team threw thick and thin. HCBB will be back and HE WILL fix things no matter what a bunch of sissies say that are just trying to destroy this great program.

Go have another baby Jen

TheOtherColombia

So much wrong in this post, and the bold part made me laugh the hardest. 

hawgmasta

Whadya say gang? Another five years to turn this wagon around?!?

GunnerHawg70

Awwwww man Muskliketusk...you better turn off your internet, run (fast), and go into a witness protection program because the "Evils of HV" have been disturbed by your support of CBB...Good luck man and Godspeed... :o

Smalltownhog95

Now sir Brad is going to show you the pit of misery. Pit of Misery! Dilly Dilly!
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Little Lady Back

I thought that was bad until I read the rest of your post.
#NolanRichardsonCourt

Leadbelly

First of all it's OUR, not are.....if you don't know the difference the rest of your post is irrelevant!
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

jrulz83

Proofread and rewrite, half as long. Brevity is the soul of wit.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

hotdog hog

Gonzo

Quote from: Leadbelly on November 12, 2017, 11:30:13 am
First of all it's OUR, not are.....of you don't know the difference the rest of your post is irrelevant!

I agree about the initial post, but this made me chuckle

Go Hogs!

Leadbelly

Quote from: Gonzo on November 12, 2017, 11:32:16 am

I agree about the initial post, but this made me chuckle

Go Hogs!

Fixed!! Kinda like the neighbors dog!
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

ICEman

Quote from: jrulz83 on November 12, 2017, 11:30:26 am
Proofread and rewrite, half as long. Brevity is the soul of wit.
He could have written his piece much shorter, he didn't have the time.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

jgphillips3

If you are going to troll, at least learn the difference between pricey weather and pleasant weather.

shown006

11-27 SEC record heading towards 11-29.
WPS!

hog911

Doesn't it have to be built in order to destroy it? So when should we expect a turn around, year 6, year 7, year 8? I'll be patient, just tell me when and what is turning it around to you 6 wins , 7 wins? I expect and demand a bit more than that! True fans don't accept failure!  I really hope Jeff is paying you well per post!

The Hawg Marshal

Fire Bret!(said in a whiny voice)

Muskliketusk

Quote from: The ColonelHog on November 12, 2017, 11:38:02 am
I love it when people go to the "fair weather fan" toolbox to advance their man love for a sorry coach!  It just cracks me up!  Maybe you are not a fan at all.  Not caring about wins and loses, love for a coach more than an institution.  Sounds like a real fan to me.  Look, this isn't Pee Wee or church league, it's the P5 of freaking college football!  We are not Kansas, we are the Razorbacks and we don't take losing lightly!  So you can keep hiding hour head in the sand and dreaming of pixie dust and pink unicorns but leave the TRUE fans alone!
Except you ain't no true fan.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: hawgmasta on November 12, 2017, 11:25:35 am
Whadya say gang? Another five years to turn this wagon around?!?
Well just as long as we don't have to deal with a "microwave" world. Oh no, just realize what I posted. Would yet ANOTHER FIVE YEARS be considered too soon to actually show progress ??? :o I mean what do fans expect for their money, instant miracles ::) ???

hawgmasta

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on November 12, 2017, 11:42:55 am
Well just as long as we don't have to deal with a "microwave" world. Oh no, just realize what I posted. Would yet ANOTHER FIVE YEARS be considered too soon to actually show progress ??? :o I mean what do fans expect for their money, instant miracles ::) ???

I think it take 10-12 years to solidly build a program.

Albert Einswine

Somebody needs to learn how to articulate their message, flawed as it is, in English.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

farmhawg

Maybe if you used Our instead of are........but no, you come on here whining about people whining. Brilliant, just brilliant.

Real fans are tired of this chit and prefer to win games. Slither back under your( not you're just in case) rock and stay there(not their).
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

ipigsooie

Quote from: hawgmasta on November 12, 2017, 11:45:50 am
I think it take 10-12 years to solidly build a program.

Now I am sure you are just messing with people. Get back to the woods, there are deer that need a killin.

dfwalumdad

you know i could understand the support for nutt he'd been here 10 years, won the division twice, i could understand the support of malzahn and mustain, i could certainly understand the support of petrino.

for the life of me i cannot understand the bert fan boi's.

what in the world has bert done to garner any support given his performance over the last 5 seasons. he owns the worst two SEC seasons since we joined the league.

he's gone son. it most likely will happen after the thumping we receive at the hands of mississippi state. simply announced that bert will be coaching his last game against mizzou.

here's the good news junior the peon's in the athletic department typically keep their jobs through coaching changes, so you'll likely be ok!

PorkChopExpress

Go home Bert, you're drunk.

Steelhawg

Wow. These are the kind of people that take 90 minutes to watch 60 minutes.
"All things good or bad will come to an end. Except time."Roger Waters

Hawginj

Quote from: Steelhawg on November 12, 2017, 11:54:18 am
Wow. These are the kind of people that take 90 minutes to watch 60 minutes.
😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣Dilly

Sed76

How many accounts does "Michael E Davis" have?

Ex-Trumpet

Grammerz.  Its real hard and stuff.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

jrulz83

Quote from: ICEman on November 12, 2017, 11:34:16 am
He could have written his piece much shorter, he didn't have the time.

Instead of this:

I'm thinking this:

QuoteBret Bielema is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. I will make my defense of him. I will recommend urgently that Bret Bielema be made head coach for life. He saved our program and will take out Alabama.

Kudos to whoever knows what movie the above quote is adapted from.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

83, I was thinking about asking you what your IQ is, but, on second thought, I realized you don't have an IQ.

Swestwill66

Sarcasm! I get it.

Martygit

OK - I didn't read all of the comments......but......any thread that starts out "Are" which should have been "Our" and continues with "fare" which should have been "fair" is only going to get my attention in terms of having been posted by someone who probably never went to grade school and has no reason to be paid attention to
RIP OTR, REV

GolfNut57

Quote from: MartinGit on November 12, 2017, 07:19:23 pm
OK - I didn't read all of the comments......but......any thread that starts out "Are" which should have been "Our" and continues with "fare" which should have been "fair" is only going to get my attention in terms of having been posted by someone who probably never went to grade school and has no reason to be paid attention to

One of Wal-Mart's most dedicated shoppers no doubt. Bet that's where they get all their pig gear.   ;)
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Hawgphat

God bless your trusting, naive, clueless heart, OP 

Hang on to your faith in Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy while you're at it.  There's a special place in Heaven for innocent-minded folk of your persuasion.