Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was anyone else lowkey rooting for us to lose today?

Started by woopigsooie1222, November 11, 2017, 04:45:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: woopigsooie1222 on November 11, 2017, 04:45:02 pm
I have been a hog fan all my life, but I'm so tired of Bert that part of my wants us to lose out. I started doing this before the Ole Miss game, and I wanted CC to beat us so that we could just rip the band-aid off and can him.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I'm so tired of watching our entire program fall apart week after week.

I have been a little bit in other games, but wins over LSU are too sweet.

hobhog

Quote from: LZH on November 11, 2017, 11:55:32 pm
I have basically lost interest. I'll post on here every now and then, but everybody knows where I stand. I said it the first year he was here, he is not a leader but he wants to be buddies with these kids instead a of discipline coach that knows how to lead.

Funny.

Grunt

Quote from: moses_007 on November 11, 2017, 05:44:31 pm
Part of me wanted us to beat LSU, another part wanted another big loss so Bielema would for sure be gone.

As LSU continued to score it didn't bother me one bit.  I am so used to losing now that another loss simply doesn't hurt anymore.
ditto
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

HogAlum99

No, just can't do it! I wanted B.B. gone after the TCU game, but never could I go against the Hogs! It has nothing to do with who's the coach, who the players are, or who they're playing, or even what sport! It goes against everything I've ever known! And yes, I would still feel the same way even if UA wasn't my alma mater. I was born and bred a Hog first!

DOGALUM

Quote from: hogoffate on November 11, 2017, 05:26:00 pm
That would be like hoping N. Korea nukes Seattle just so we can launch on their a**

NEVER is the only answer
I mean.....it's Seattle soooo.......
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

LZH

hobhog

Quote from: LZH on November 12, 2017, 12:06:44 am
Explain

"In through the out door"

I don't care but I post on their board and tell people I don't care.

Gonzo

Quote from: woopigsooie1222 on November 11, 2017, 04:45:02 pm
I have been a hog fan all my life, but I'm so tired of Bert that part of my wants us to lose out. I started doing this before the Ole Miss game, and I wanted CC to beat us so that we could just rip the band-aid off and can him.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I'm so tired of watching our entire program fall apart week after week.

Never, ever wanted the Hogs to lose. Doesn't mean I've never been afraid a false positive (win) might change the direction I hoped was coming. Fortunately, it doesn't look like this staff has any chance of clouding the issue.

Go Hogs!

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Michael D Huff AIA

I just knew there was no way in Hades that we were going to win.  Didn't have to want us to lose.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: HogAlum99 on November 12, 2017, 12:02:55 am
No, just can't do it! I wanted B.B. gone after the TCU game, but never could I go against the Hogs! It has nothing to do with who's the coach, who the players are, or who they're playing, or even what sport! It goes against everything I've ever known! And yes, I would still feel the same way even if UA wasn't my alma mater. I was born and bred a Hog first!
Thank you I don't know what these other people are but we are Hog fans!

roothawg

People rooting for the team to lose need not ever call themselves a hog fa. THEY ARE NOT. These people are pitiful and don't need to be anywhere around the hogs.

bob slydell

No.  I was excited at the halftime score.  Unfortunately, the past 5 seasons has educated me on what was coming in the second half.
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

The Kig

No.   Can't... Even if winning out meant keeping CBB, I can't/won't root for them to lose.  It crossed my mind in the 4th quarter last week, but only because I felt it was the only certain way he would be guaranteed gone... But then I went back to cheering them to victory.   
Poker Porker

Batesville Hogfan

I consider it a silver lining if/when we do lose. I do not believe it to be a given that JL will fire CBB after the season especially if we somehow earned a bowl bid.