Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 11:26:54 am

Reminder: DGB is out of football

Started by BoynamedWooPigSooie, September 19, 2017, 01:18:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BoynamedWooPigSooie

crazy to have all the god given talent in the world and not much of the want to.

For me the biggest factor in success in anything is desire and self motivated dedication that drives a person daily. Give me someone willing to outwork and out-hustle all day.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

a0ashle

And who says we have trouble moving on, ha!

ArkyFan2626

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on September 19, 2017, 01:18:28 pm
crazy to have all the god given talent in the world and not much of the want to.

For me the biggest factor in success in anything is desire and self motivated dedication that drives a person daily. Give me someone willing to outwork and out-hustle all day.

Couldn't agree with you more. Gotta have the desire to want more and never be satisfied.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

NoogaHog

Quote from: Wildhog on September 19, 2017, 01:24:07 pm
Wow, a DGB thread.

I know, right? Just think about all of those Luke Ford threads coming in the future!

BTW, how's Vin Ascolese doing these days?
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Set a google reminder for my Reggie Perry thread in 8 years.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

hogsanity

For those who think this thread is about DGB is missing the point entirely. My question is the OP attempting to claim that we just have to have players that want it bad enough?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

NoogaHog

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on September 19, 2017, 01:53:26 pm
Set a google reminder for my Reggie Perry thread in 8 years.

I LOL'd.

How's Big Tex?

SDZ_Hog

redneckfriend

Quote from: hogsanity on September 19, 2017, 01:53:54 pm
For those who think this thread is about DGB is missing the point entirely. My question is the OP attempting to claim that we just have to have players that want it bad enough?

Hopefully not. Hopefully it means that talent alone is not enough (and we have seen that often enough to know it's true). Hopefully it means that you need talent and desire and of the two desire (or work ethic whatever) is more important. I don't think that is quite true personally- both are equally necessary for success at a high level. If just really wanting it was enough there would be a whole bunch of linebackers in the NFL who run a 5.2 hundred and weigh 210#s.

gchamblee

Quote from: Wildhog on September 19, 2017, 01:24:07 pm
Wow, a DGB thread.

I know people type lol a lot, but i really did just lol.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: NoogaHog on September 19, 2017, 02:01:23 pm
I LOL'd.

How's Big Tex?

I've actually googled him a few times...Big Tex, not Dorial. Can't remember what I found.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Been10Hog

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on September 19, 2017, 01:18:28 pm

But he was the #1 recruit in the country!! 5*. The coaches in the NFL must be playing favorites! ;)

NoogaHog

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on September 19, 2017, 02:39:27 pm
I've actually googled him a few times...Big Tex, not Dorial. Can't remember what I found.

Best I can find is he played at Navarro College in TX in 2015. That's all I got.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.