Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Okay, which one of you posted this...

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 18, 2017, 09:35:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

September 18, 2017, 09:35:21 am Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 10:05:42 am by Michael_E_Davis
On the Texas AM forum?  >:( We HAVE to win this game. 

TexasAGGIEinAR
11:07p, 9/17/17

Pigs are awful. OLine looks like saloon doors, WR's are young and green, D is bad and REALLY struggles to stop the run (Paul Rhodes is their coach if that says anything). They have an awful head coach and have 1 less game under their belt. I thought we'd be slightly favored to a pick'em so this seems right. When one coach has another one's number, you can't make him a dog until he loses.

That being said, I'm pleased with the Arky +8.5 future I put in a few months ago and I'll hedge my feelings with a Pig moneyline wager. At least if we stink it up, I'll get paid and it'll soften the blow.

I'd rather lose the money; especially since I live in Pig country. 5 straight years of bragging rights has been quite enjoyable.

"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Pecos Hog

PorkRinds

Michael_E_Davis

"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

HawgTrough

WPS

Pecos Hog

Cinco de Hogo

My guess is the OP is an attention grabber!

We get the damnest posts here on Hogville.  Stupid thread.

East Clintwood

Why should this one be any different from the others?
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Boardon Hamsay

Good news is this wasn't on the NMSU forums.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Pork Ranger