Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did we change our logo to Auburn's?

Started by Keyser Sooieze, September 06, 2017, 10:00:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser Sooieze

RME

It means that you can purchase a 2-game ticket package for the TCU and Auburn games.

Keyser Sooieze

Well, I guess I could've clicked on the link, but clearly I prefer to get irate and post on Hogville before taking any logical steps first!  :-X :-\ ;D

The_Iceman

sowmonella

Quote from: Keyser Sooieze on September 06, 2017, 10:14:20 am
Well, I guess I could've clicked on the link, but clearly I prefer to get irate and post on Hogville before taking any logical steps first!  :-X :-\ ;D
As do most. 8)
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

GolfnHog

You'll do well here!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

GoHogzzGo

I too like to dabble in this 😎. Solid misguided rage post, well done haha.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977