Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is why people should watch what they say on here.

Started by The Hawg Marshal, July 10, 2017, 10:46:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hawg Marshal

LRHawg

He said the message board posts inspired him to get where he is, today. So ... Maybe either way, it's not worth getting worked up about.

The Hawg Marshal

I don't know of anybody getting worked up. Just shows that players sometimes read the boards, that's all.

theFlyingHog

I hope that between now and the next time I log on that someone has pulled up those posts so we can laugh at them

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Everyone thinks its a joke and that for whatever reasons players wont/shouldn't see what people say on here or hear what they say on local sports radio. There are several family members of players here, at least be respectful of them if not the players
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: theFlyingHog on July 11, 2017, 06:58:22 am
I hope that between now and the next time I log on that someone has pulled up those posts so we can laugh at them
+1
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

RME

Quote from: theFlyingHog on July 11, 2017, 06:58:22 am

Tried really hard to find them, but to no avail. I was interested in seeing them myself.

scooby21322

Speaking of Richardson, anyone hear anything about whether he'll get an extra year of eligibility? 

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: scooby21322 on July 11, 2017, 12:14:00 pm
Speaking of Richardson, anyone hear anything about whether he'll get an extra year of eligibility?
I think they listed him as a senior. He might be able to apply for an extra year like Kody Walker did.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Vantage 8 dude

I believe we should all be careful with what we post. We obviously never know when someone may be watching/reading. As a former boss of mine once reminded all of us years ago: "Be careful what you post; would you want whatever that is be shown on the front cover of the New York Times? If not, then perhaps you need to rethink how/what you've written".

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on July 11, 2017, 01:50:18 pm
I believe we should all be careful with what we post. We obviously never know when someone may be watching/reading. As a former boss of mine once reminded all of us years ago: "Be careful what you post; would you want whatever that is be shown on the front cover of the New York Times? If not, then perhaps you need to rethink how/what you've written".
Or how would we feel if someone posted things about one of our kids or other loved ones? I'm not one of those people that is easily offended or over sensitive, but some things just don't need to be said. That's one thing the internet world we live in now needs to work on. imo

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

scooby21322

Quote from: Hogfan991 on July 11, 2017, 01:30:45 pm
I think they listed him as a senior. He might be able to apply for an extra year like Kody Walker did.

It's my understanding that they already did apply, but I never heard whether the NCAA had made a decision.

ricepig

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on July 11, 2017, 09:30:04 am
Tried really hard to find them, but to no avail. I was interested in seeing them myself.

Pretty sure it was on the Rivals board.