Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Emmit Gooden (VFL)

Started by Nosboar Accubond, June 30, 2017, 03:38:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosboar Accubond

Just posted this reaffirming his commitment, apparently were rumors he wasn't solid. A few OU fans replied with Sooner crap

If you have Twitter show him some love on this tweet...

https://twitter.com/what_a_star5/status/880597923536531457

lefty08

The "love" on Twitter is likely the reason he felt he needed to reaffirm, might be better to let the kids be kids
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: lefty08 on June 30, 2017, 07:02:54 am
The "love" on Twitter is likely the reason he felt he needed to reaffirm, might be better to let the kids be kids
No harm in liking a tweet boss

lefty08

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on June 30, 2017, 01:45:42 pm
No harm in liking a tweet boss

You know liking tweets isn't what I'm referring to
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

1highhog

I don't tweet and wouldn't know where to start.  So Emmit, if you do come on Hogville and you read this post, then brother, welcome to Hog Nation and I'm very glad that you decided to be a Razorback.  I look forward to your career from here onward as a Razorback on the field and as a proud Alumus afterward.

Sportsguy

Has been posting nothing but pro OU stuff the last several days.  That's not 100% in my opinion.

gchamblee

Quote from: Sportsguy on July 06, 2017, 09:37:16 pm
Has been posting nothing but pro OU stuff the last several days.  That's not 100% in my opinion.

I just read his twitter feed and I do not understand why you would say this, it simply isn't true.

searkhogfan

Quote from: gchamblee on July 07, 2017, 03:10:39 am
I just read his twitter feed and I do not understand why you would say this, it simply isn't true.

He's a Troll.  7 post & they're all Pro-OU & the Big 12

hogfan14

Sportsguy

Quote from: searkhogfan on July 07, 2017, 03:54:13 am
He's a Troll.  7 post & they're all Pro-OU & the Big 12

Ya, no. I'm a realist. I also didn't make it up. But troll I am not. I live in OK. Because I don't bash them I'm a troll. Duly noted. WPS

LRHawg

Not worried about it. he said he was solid, so I'll believe him until he says otherwise. He can woo'd by OU and still pick the Hogs.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: LRHawg on July 07, 2017, 08:44:02 am
Not worried about it. he said he was solid, so I'll believe him until he says otherwise. He can woo'd by OU and still pick the Hogs.

You would rather there not be any communication with other schools, but it is what it is.

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 07, 2017, 09:18:43 am
You would rather there not be any communication with other schools, but it is what it is.

So, isn't it a Dead period?

Sportsguy

Quote from: ricepig on July 07, 2017, 09:39:20 am

Kids can call coaches. That's what makes it so worrisome. He is initiating the contact.

ricepig

Quote from: Sportsguy on July 07, 2017, 11:45:12 am
Kids can call coaches. That's what makes it so worrisome. He is initiating the contact.

Coaches can call the players, nice try........

Richard Davenport

Quote from: ricepig on July 07, 2017, 11:50:47 am
Coaches can call the players, nice try........
Quote from: ricepig on July 07, 2017, 09:39:20 am

The dead period forbids face-to-face contact on or off campus.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 07, 2017, 11:54:33 am

so is it a dead period?

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 07, 2017, 11:54:33 am

Correct, so a posted picture is either old news or a violation, haha.

searkhogfan

Quote from: Sportsguy on July 07, 2017, 08:27:24 am
Ya, no. I'm a realist. I also didn't make it up. But troll I am not. I live in OK. Because I don't bash them I'm a troll. Duly noted. WPS

WPS ??   But no Pro-Hog posts.   Yeah, I'm sticking with Troll.

biglewhog77

We need him bad and about 3 more

gchamblee

Quote from: hogfan14 on July 07, 2017, 08:15:53 am
Yeah I mean this doesn't exactly make me feel good but if he says he's 100% committed I'll take him at his word.

https://twitter.com/What_A_Star5/status/883143311984340992

https://twitter.com/What_A_Star5/status/882777600246120449

https://twitter.com/What_A_Star5/status/883165770242564096

I like ho you skipped the one where he said he hopes he gets to represent us as a senior at sec media days. He is still being recruited by other schools and showing respect to those schools is nothing I get concerned about.

gchamblee

Quote from: Sportsguy on July 07, 2017, 11:45:12 am

Maybe youll get him, maybe you won't. Until we find out you should go to your teams message boards instead of trying to give everyone anxiety over here over something that isn't likely to happen :)

Sportsguy

Quote from: gchamblee on July 09, 2017, 04:36:39 am
Maybe youll get him, maybe you won't. Until we find out you should go to your teams message boards instead of trying to give everyone anxiety over here over something that isn't likely to happen :)

You keep saying my team. They are not. But this is on twitter. Apparently, he did interview with OU site guys podcast. Just saw it RT'd.https://soundcloud.com/brandon-drumm/huge-sooners-great-tommie-harris-1077-the-franchise-host-sam-mayes-and-more