Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nichols is a Hog!

Started by ricepig, June 21, 2017, 08:04:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tophawg19

thankfully our coach doesn't use that stupid #YESSIR like Sumlin and the AG's do
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

tophawg19

glad to have these two young men WPS
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Hogberry Snortcake

AlmaHog2011

Love this one! Kid is unlimited in potential.

presidenthog

Am I the only one who watched this kids hudl and thought he was insane? He looked big, fast, mean, and had the instincts to know where the play was going. This might be a huge pick up in the end. Underrated player imo.

The_Iceman

Quote from: presidenthog on June 22, 2017, 04:26:57 am
Am I the only one who watched this kids hudl and thought he was insane? He looked big, fast, mean, and had the instincts to know where the play was going. This might be a huge pick up in the end. Underrated player imo.

Stick him at a big Texas or Florida school, and I wonder what he would be rated?

HogFoo

Quote from: The_Iceman on June 22, 2017, 08:20:03 am
Stick him at a big Texas or Florida school, and I wonder what he would be rated?
We already know he'd be a high 4* or even be a 5* by the time signing day came around. That's how it works. I dont care.  This kid looks like a great pickup.  Can sure use it at his position!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

GoHogzzGo

Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

SamBuckhart

Welcome Mr. Nichols. WOOO PIG!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

1highhog

Welcome aboard the Razorback Express Mr. Nichols.  WPS!!!

Richard Davenport

He didn't start playing football until the 10th grade. He's only beginning.