Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville and Google Chrome

Started by GolfNut57, February 23, 2016, 08:50:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfNut57

Is anyone else having issues with Hogville by accessing it through Google Chrome? I keep having problems with Hogville freezing up, having to close it down and then restarting it.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

razorbackfan86

i'm using google chrome, no issues on my end.

Doug

Clear your cache, temp files and temp internet files. Make sure you're on the latest version.  When in doubt, reboot your system, too.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

grayhawg

Quote from: GolfNut57 on February 23, 2016, 08:50:04 am
Is anyone else having issues with Hogville by accessing it through Google Chrome? I keep having problems with Hogville freezing up, having to close it down and then restarting it.
Never had that problem with google chrome, but quit using firefox for that very problem.

DeltaBoy

No problem with my Chrome.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: GolfNut57 on February 23, 2016, 08:50:04 am

No problems with Chrome on my android, unless Chrome is the reason Hogville won't rotate on my Samsung.  Have never figured that out.  It used to when I first loaded onto my phone but somewhere along the way it stopped rotating.  Very annoying. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.