Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (4-0, 0-0 SEC) vs North Carolina (4-0, 0-0 ACC)

Started by hawgball40, November 24, 2017, 02:18:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgball40

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on November 24, 2017, 04:03:37 pm
They are good looks

Fake...drive ATTEMPT to draw a foul (free throws) he hasn't had a 2pt attempt since the last home game.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

fieldturf

Hollywood_HOGan45

Send in the walk ons and get ready for UConn.

Game is ova.  Get Macon healthy.

HogInThaGrove

TebowHater

That is a joke. If that is closely guarded then I don't know what to say

Wish MA would let these refs have it

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Hogz87

I'm afraid what may hold us back from being as good as last year is one consistently good shooter to put with Barford and Macon.

Breems

If we can win our next game and leave the PK80 2-1, I'll be happy. We do just play 1 more, right?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

The_Bionic_Pig

This HUMBLE PIE game should keep us hungry the remainder of the year.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

b-ball coach

Bad call on 5 seconds.. but notice on Barfords block TT never crossed 1/2 court.

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

BassinHawg

When all you have are 3 pointers for offense and no interior defense this happens.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Kevin

Carolina should not even be there. They are the smu of college basketball.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

PORKULATOR

Quote from: alohawg on November 24, 2017, 04:04:59 pm
He wasn't close enough for a 5 count, smh
typical... How are Arkansas athletes being treated today??? Ask AA of the football team if his neck hurts.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Rawker

Only positive in this is the fact that we know DG10 can help us go a long way.  He's just has to stay on the floor.

HogFaninMemphis

We're young. We're going to have games like this. We're not a top 25 team, but we're probably a tourney team. I know we're going to all start sharpening our pitch forks when next week we only get a handful of top 25 votes.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

TM Hog

It must be nice to play relaxed and aggressive when you know the "neutral" refs have your back.

Cmheinley

haha omg this analyst is terrible. the game was already decided with 15mins left...what trash

alohawg

Bill Walton is the most annoying dude in the history of broadcast sports.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

razorhog52

The OTR

Fcj working up a good blame the refs thread in his head as we speak.

Breems

The_Bionic_Pig

That's what I'm talking about CJ ...DRIVE to show your more than just a spot up jump shooter
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Rbill

This game fell apart when Gafford went to the bench. We missed several open looks. UNC caught up and we panicked. We played the same 5 players for who knows how long.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hogz87

Kenny Williams did some serious improving from last season to this season. He barely made a blip for UNC last year and this year he looks as good as anyone on our team.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: alohawg on November 24, 2017, 04:10:38 pm
Bill Walton is the most annoying dude in the history of broadcast sports.

What in the entire heck is Bill Walton talking about?
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Nolan's Boots

Pigs Gon Fly Today Brotha

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Tsarcasm

Quote from: Rbill on November 24, 2017, 04:13:04 pm
This game fell apart when Gafford went to the bench. We missed several open looks. UNC caught up and we panicked. We played the same 5 players for who knows how long.
Typical Mike
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." – Steven Wright

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

BannerMountainMan

Breems

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on November 24, 2017, 04:12:38 pm
That's what I'm talking about CJ ...DRIVE to show your more than just a spot up jump shooter

Jones with the 3. In your face, TBP!

(jk, jk)

hawgball40

74-67 unc. hogs with a little momentum. barford to the line for a free throw on the made basket. hogs not out of it just yet. 4 minutes to play.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HogInThaGrove

Love Mike, but his rotations were awful today.  Should have had fresh legs coming in all the time.  Doesn't matter if your best players are out there if they're dead tired and missing shots.

hawgball40

Quote from: razorbackchamps94 on November 24, 2017, 04:16:52 pm
Average at best ..
maybe so, i'm still very pleased with the product on the court. look forward to watching them as the continue to get better this year.

HogFaninMemphis

Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

Nolan's Boots

Pigs Gon Fly Today Brotha